Volume 3 Chapter 10: Final Chapter

[UNEDITED]

[DING!] Main Mission Completed

Rewards: 2000 points (5500 points), Level 2 Beginner Shop, Original Soul Badge [info]

System: Player 001 has finished World 3. Would host want to go to the next world? The original Shen Yang will be able to go back in his body, thanks to the Original Soul Badge.

Shen Yang: ... System don't you dare act as if nothing happened?

System: . . . System doesn't understand.

Shen Yang: I knew you were recording me last night!

System: . . .Host has no evidence. Host will be transferred in the mindspace for some talk with the System in 3... 2... 1...

In just a matter of seconds. Shen Yang lost consciousness in Chang Yuhan's bed once more. But this time, not because of pleasure, but because he actually left his body.

Chang Yuhan woke up in such a good mood. He woke up to see a sleeping Shen Yang, the man he loves. He remembered last night, even if he was drugged and didn't really "want" to do that, he was still happy to do it to him. He can finally be his.

"Shen Yang..." Yuhan went out to get breakfast and now he put a tray beside Shen Yang and woke him up...

A wild, sexy, but adorable Shen Yang woke up. This time, it was the real Shen Yang. He felt his muscles ache as he struggled to sit up, only to see a smiling man beside him.

"Y-you! Rapist!" 

"Uhh....." 

"I am gonna call the cops! Just wait here and I will-" Chang Yuhan really loved this side of Shen Yang. 

Anyways, Yuhan couldn't control himself and kissed Shen Yang once more. Much to his dismay(liking). :)

After Tiu Zhelan left Shen Yang's body, everything was still sort of the same, except for Shen Yang and Chang Yuhan's relationship. It grew more and more, love was in the air.

Apparently, the original Shen Yang thought he was so "dumb" for doing it with Yuhan. He thought he hated Yuhan. But why is he still blushing while looking at him? No one knows.

Yuhan loved his wife's mini tantrums every hour or so. You could say he loved a moody Shen Yang side more than a "poker-faced" Shen Yang side. If Zhelan would hear this, she would smack him in the face. Hard.

On the other side, Meihua was confronted by Yuhan after he found out about her stalker-ish doings. She eventually got into a mental health constitution and never to be heard in the couple's existence again.

Yuhan and Shen Yang graduated high school and university together. They made a new company which bloomed rapidly, they adopted two girls and two boys, and they died peacefully fifty years later.

In the mindspace...

In front of Tiu Zhelan was a huge screen, containing her status.

⚌ ⚍ ⚎ ⚏⚎ ⚍⚌

Tiu Zhelan (Host) (Female) (From Earth, dimension 31)

System: 10000 Year System

Worlds: 3

Points: 5500

Level: Beginner-Novice

Total Luck Points: 1

Total Charisma Points: 0

Total Intelligence Points: -3
[click to expand info...]

Skills: .........a disappointment

Talents: once again, none.

Time: 21/10000 years

Badges: 
*WORLD PROTECTION BADGE
[DISABLED] [BEGINNER WORLD FREE TRIAL ENDED]
*
ORIGINAL SOUL BADGE [EQUIPPED]
*?? [DISABLED]
*?? [DISABLED]

[click to open ► LEVEL 1 BEGINNER SHOP◄]

[click to open ► LEVEL 2 BEGINNER SHOP◄]

[click for server info]

[click for more specified stats. "QUE CODE: 1-800-you..;r..so.dumb';lol']

[... stats:nerds]

⚌ ⚍ ⚎ ⚏⚎ ⚍⚌

'I never thought this whole world-thing was this confusing...'

'And why is my intelligence point negative three?'

"Why did you bring me here? Ugh, and why did you make me leave Shen Yang's body?! I enjoyed it there!" Tiu Zhelan screamed at a small floating monitor. (It was System) System looked like those small 2000's fat monitors, but he was a really advance technology.

One thing, Tiu Zhelan was shocked to see her original form, to say the least. She was a man for quite some time, and seeing her female body really felt nostalgic, though she admits to liking having a 'thing' more. System: :-v

‹ System summoned Host in the mindspace to tell her a few things. ›

'UH... Okay, then. Go, on.'

‹ First of all, Host will be experiencing Beginner Novice worlds from now on. Meaning host will experience slightly harder worlds. After finishing three successful Beginner Novice worlds, host will advance to Novice. ›

'Uh... what exactly 'things will get harder' do you mean?'

‹ Host will have to know by herself. ›

'. . .' 

‹ Host will enter next world in 3.. 2... 1... ›

~*~

Hello, my readers. (Are there any? lollll idk)

Sorry for not updating in four days. It has been really busy because first semester will nearly end, so my professors thought it will be a good idea to bomb us with theatre performances and art projects. So that is reaaaaally a good thing. :) (OMG It's October tomorrow! WeewooWeewoo!)

(I think I'm failing 2 classes, but whatever)

I will update a lot for this day, to pay for my four day absence!