ii

CHAPTER TWO:
WOLF IN THE SHEEP CLOTH...

(Warning mature content ahead....not proofread cuz I'm soooooo sleepy...)

Moans, groans and the sound of creaking bed echoed in the room, along with pants and the smacks of skin slapping against skin.

“ah~~ ah~~ ma-master...oh fuck! There! Right there!!” A feminine voice moaned breathlessly, gasping and whimpering.

The man complied to her request merrily, eagerly lifting one of the woman's legs over his shoulder. He gripped her waist tightly as he pounded into her, growling in pleasure from the wetness and the heat. The woman closed her eyes, toes curling up as she could feel her high nearing.  

“Ma-AH-ster I'm hmmm~~ ah CLOSE!!” she screamed her last word, unable to hold back. 

That brought an evil smirk on the man's face. As he picked up his pace, thrusting hard and deep, almost frantically. But even as the woman's walls clenched around him, the tightness couldn't satisfy him, and when the woman under him came with a loud scream, he was still hard, throbbing .

He remained still, watching the blissed out female pant and whimper, trying to catch her breath. He pulled out, moving away from her and settling down at the edge of the bed before he called for his men, uncaring of his nudity and the filthy smell of the room

bring her back to her chamber...” He growled once his men walked in, not even sparing the used woman a glance. 

“ But master you're still hard...let me help you... ” 

The woman sang in a flirtatious tone as she crawled over and sat up behind her master. She ran her fingers over the man's toned back, humming in what could only be a suggestive tone. The man chuckled darkly, turning to catch her hand in his, and in a second, he twisted her wrist.

The woman screamed in pain, the bone cracking sound only adding onto her fear as she stared at the man in terror, tears pooling out of her eyes as she tried to retrieve her hand, only to be met with more pain, agony. 

 “Who gave you the permission to touch me, slut? 

The man spat, his free hand gripping the woman's chin to make her look at him before he angrily spit on her face, humiliating her.

sor-”

“Get her out of my sight,"  

“Master please spare me...i won't do it again...please master s-spare me -- s-spare my life.” The woman pleaded, gripping her now free hand as she sobbed in fear. 

The man looked at her with sympathy, thumbing her tears away... “ Do you deserve it?” he asked in a soft and soothing voice, a question to which the woman nodded her head eagerly. 

And the man smiled, almost as if he was happy, but that only lasted for a moment. A weak choking sound could be heard from the woman gripping her slitted throat to prevent her blood to gush evenmore.

“You really do deserve it...You deserve to die...” 

The man laughed sinisterly, the evil sound causing his men to shiver in fear 

“ Clean up this mess, and I don't want to see it when I come back...” he commanded, and his men immediately complied, scared that they'll end up like the lifeless woman on bed.