xiv

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
WHAT JUNGKOOK'S WANT,
HE WILL GET!!

(Vote goal: 70)
This is just a short update but
I will make sure to make
the next one longer.

"oh! You really came! I thought sunjae just pulled a prank on me..." Mr. Jeon greeted jungkook, but the other only walk pass by him didn't even bothered to greet or pay respect to the older. Mr. Jeon only shake his head at his son arrogance and make it slide.

"you need to help me with something..." jungkook mused inviting himself to sit down comfortably.

Mr. Jeon at first can't believe on what he heard, he rubbed his ear and asks jungkook to repeat his word, made the younger rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I said I need your help."

Mr. Jeon wants to laugh at that statement but as soon as he realize what his son means, his expression turned into a serious one. " if that case involve Park youngest son, I'm out..." he said but in demand.

"why? Are you afraid? scared? Well, both words had the same meaning so what's the difference..." jungkook mocked.

"I'm not scared, nor afraid at anyone..." the older retorts, sauntering near the younger. "...I'm just preventing something, you don't know who the real Park Jihoo." Mr. Jeon warned him patting his son shoulder, "so if I were you, I will forget that beautiful doll before that beauty kill you." he added reaching for his glass of wine.

"do you think your words will work on me? And so? I can do my own research about him..." jungkook scoffed offended how his father underestimate his power and ability.

"even you search for any information about him in the deepest hell, you will not find any." Mr. Jeon mumbles, "...cuz' I've already done the same..." he sighed.

"maybe you, but not me... All I'm asking is give me some information about my baby doll."

°˖✧.✧˖°

"can we just not attend that ball?" jimin pouted watching taehyung buttoning his long sleeve.

Taehyung chuckled at the younger request, walking near jimin to crouch down and hold the latter hand. "I love that idea too baby, but our father will be upset if he didn't see us. And that's my birthday party I should be there." he said before placing a light kiss on jimin's back hand. Jimin sigh in defeat taehyung was right after all.

"...but you know my birthday wish?" taehyung asked and jimin answered it by shaking his head as a no. "─is to see you in a pink dress." taehyung lean forward whispering it against jimin's plump lips. That confession made the other blush and hit taehyung chest light who laughed at jimin's cuteness.

"I reserved it for our honeymoon..." jimin muttered, blushing madly.

"why not now? That would be a great gift ever, you in a pink dress ─under me, writhing and moaning beauti─AHH!!"

"since when you become a horny alien?" jimin scowl hitting taehyung's head.

"and since when you become a brutal mochi? " taehyung fake cried holding the part jimin hit.

"just now! Aish shut that mouth of yours before I hit it and go back fixing yourself..." jimin said pushing taehyung away.

"what a nice, beautiful fairy..."

°˖✧.✧˖°

"like what said... I don't fucking care, and I'm Jeon Jungkook I can get what I want, even the precious son of Park."