xii

CHAPTER TWELVE:
LITTLE SECRET, PRETTY LIES

taehyung woke up with a beauty next to him, smiling fondly tracing jimin's features by his eyes. The ray of the morning sunlight seeping through the curtains ──the warm light hitting jimin's milky skin giving an ethereal effect, he brought his hands up tucking the sticking strands of hair behind the younger's ear. gently caressing jimin's cheeks by the back of his pointing finger.

the feeling waking up next to the person he love is so right, yet so wrong... how bad he is, dragging his beloved brother to this sinful act, to this sinful relationship. His smile fell into faint, reality hitting him now hard and harshly.

a soft groan vibrated in jimin's mouth stirring at his spot, stretching his petite stiff body ──extending his arms above his head as he flips over, rolling to the other side back to his spot. Eyes slowly opened made taehyung breath hitched as soon their gaze meet, jimin's lips curves up forming into a sweet smile.

“morning, hyungie~”

jimin greeted in his sweet morning voice, smiling sweetly at the man before him. Taehyung smiled back but it was holding sadness and guilt.

“don't smile if you didn't mean it, hyung...” jimin muttered caressing his brother cheeks.

“it didn't feel right.” he added before hugging taehyung tightly, jimin was right he didn't need to pretend, or felt guilt on what he did, confessing his feeling is not bad, not a crime;he didn't hurt nor kill someone. But -whatever his reason to justify it, it still a crime, in the eyes of people and in the eye of god. and now he's dragging the younger in this nefarious act, yea, the younger is in his arm and reciprocate his feeling ──but the guilt is still there swelling upon him.

“don't think too much hyung, I know what's running in your sexy brain. don't listen to what people say, all matter is us.” the younger mumbles snuggling his nose on taehyung's chest. Jimin was right all matter is a them but how and till when he can ignore it?

“we didn't do anything wrong...”

“you're my brother jimin and it's wrong having a rom─” jimin sat up immediately after hearing it made taehyung words pause. Jimin glared at him nose scrunched up as he raise his little pointy finger in taehyung direction.

“first, let me remind you! Maybe people know you as my brother, maybe they know you as park taehyung─maybe I call you hyung. But we can hide the fact that all of it is just a lie, a pretty lies. Second! You, me and my parents know that weren't blood related so cut the bullshit! And third! Stop drowning yourself in guilt, ‘cuz you don't have too, let me remind you again Kim Taehyung that you aren't my brother! You're my fiancee for goodness sake! Lastly──”

“okay, okay that rants is enough to bring me back in reality...” taehyung said pulling the younger to a hug, he want to slap himself to forgot what he and jimin real relation is. You can't blame him, he act jimin's older brother since the day, park's took care of him, until the present.

“glad to know that, I thought I need to bang your head against the wall to remember everything, tsk... I hate dad for this shitty act.” jimin rambles.

“god, I thought I was lucky to have a beautiful and nice wife, but that was all a lie, a pretty lies~” taehyung uttered in playful tone, but the latter take it seriously.

“yah! What do you mean by that huh?” jimin huffed as he sit up crossing his arms over his chest as he whipped his head to the other side in anger.

Taehyung immediately sat up and hug the younger saying that it doesn't mean anything, but jimin want to trick him more. “I'll just say to dad to cancel our engagement, it's not hard after all no one knows just the family...”

“yah! I already said sorry and I didn't mean it, you know that!” taehyung retorts, hugging him tightly to the point jimin can barely breath.

“are you going to kill me? Loosen your hug, as if I'll go somewhere else.” jimin rolled his eyes at taehyung weakness, well he is taehyung weakness and somehow it made him annoyed. What if someone kidnapped him? What will happen to the big baby that hugging him that is his main concern. He thought the older is brave, strong enough but he was wrong. Taehyung unexpected encounter to jungkook confirmed it.

“as if I will let you go somewhere else, you're only mine chim, only mine.” taehyung countered possessively.

“oh my gawd! I dunno if I fear it or laugh at that.”

“aish! Can you at least for once act you're scared at me?” taehyung pouted made the other giggled.

“how can I? If you're a cute bear?” he mocked stealing a peck.

“tsk...I really hate this side of you.” the older grumbles, snuggling his face on jimin's crook.

“no you don't... You love me~”

“anyway baby...”

“hmmm?”

“you already turned nineteen right?”

“and so?” jimin rose his left brows suspiciously, taehyung just wiggled his brows in return until the smaller realize what his brother or should we say fiancee? mean.

“remember? Father told us we can sleep in the same room once you turned nineteen?” taehyung said innocently but jimin knows at the back of the older's mind playing a unholy things.

“no, I will not move here! Never!”

“but you already surrender yourself on me last night, right?” before the jimin can make a move, taehyung pinned him against the mattress completely hovering him.

“what if we continue that? I heard morning sex is the best breakfast~~” taehyung nibbled on jimin's expose skin, licking it before sucking it hard enough to leave a mark.

And that was the scene welcomed jungkook's morning, the glass of water he was holding is now scattered on the floor while his hand bleeding furiously.

°˖✧.✧˖°

Please don't kill me 😅😅
This is just one of the Twist, the BIG ONE is still heading somewhere else,

Maybe some of you are confused about this, but how they end up like is a long story... So so long that's why I skip that history...