xxviii

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT:
Devil in Innocent Smile

Unedited...
Thank you for 100k reads, wow just wow 😅😅

the ride filled with silent, but jungkook sweet gesture is enough for the younger the calm his hammering heart. his afraid honestly, he didn't even want to go home ─but jungkook insist that he needs to go home managing to convince, assuring him.

"let me drive you home."

they argue for like eternity, and the smaller male get tired to it, resulting where they in now.

"you can drop me off in the nearest buss station..."

jimin spoke breaking the silent, but jungkook shook his head bringing the younger close to him.

"i'll dri─"

"no, you don't..."

jimin immediately cuts in, there is no way that he will agree to it, it's a big disaster if taehyung sees the other male with him. he knows taehyung hate the other from the moon and back, and just by seeing the other close to him ─he don't know what taehyung will do.

"but─"

"no buts mister jeon we alr─"

"yah! how many times do i have to tell you call me jungkook! mister jeon makes me feel so old."

the older male butted in childishly forming a cute pout on his lips as he throw a fake tantrums, made the younger giggle. it made him smile, happy seeing the younger laughing because of him.

"i'm sorry kookie, but it does make sense you're older than me."

the younger bluntly said, shrugging his shoulder like he just stating a fact, which is definitely real.

"i don't know what i gonna feel, be happy 'cause you gave me a cute pet name, or be offended because you say that i'm old..."

jungkook huffed crossing his arms over his chest as another pout put on display, now it's jimin's turn to shook his head in disbelief ─can't believe that the older can be childish at times, or maybe only to his presence?

he chuckled leaning upwards placing a quick peck on the older pouty lips which didn't failed pulling out a smile on the older face.

"pouty lips didn't suit you, smiling kookie is better..."

jimin claimed in bright tone, hugging the older. deep inside wishing the time stop, he wants to be with the older bit more.

••|••

taehyung glance at the ceiling as he reminisce the old days, the day he first saw and meet the innocent jimin.

[Flashback...]

a small boy sitting alone in the shade of a tree caught the eye of the thirteen years old taehyung. his dark silky locks dance in the air beautifully, every time a strong gust of wind hit the said figure. taehyung mesmerized hook at the young boy's beauty, he never seen anyone possess that kind of beauty.