xxii

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:
BLACK OR WHITE

[unedited...]

Jungkook sat up, hands cupped his throbbing head, fuck he hissed ones another wave of pain shot straight in his head. He didn't know what happened, or what really happened, it happened in flash. All he remembered is he was with jimin, walking hands in hands. Adoring the small hands of the younger that perfectly fit to his, like it molded just for him to hold. While the latter has a beautiful smile on his face as his beautiful eyes wandered around the place, like searching for a good ride to ride on. He's eyes captives by the younger's beauty made it isolate his consciousness in reality. Jimin is about to drag him in one of the rides when he feel a unbearable pain in the back of his head, turning his vision into blurry to peach black, faded screams from jimin is the last thing he heard.

Fuck!!

Another hiss leave his mouth as he tried to jump out on the bed, but only collapse and fell back.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The mix emotions makes him weak, tears slowly falling on his cheeks; not because of the pain but the imagery of the younger in pain. He was with him but he didn't even got the chance to protect and save the younger, he let his guard down and become insouciant. Another wave of pain shot back, and that's enough to tore him up. Trembling hands gripped on his locks as he pulled it desperately, wanted the pain to go away. But it only causes another wave and made it steal his consciousness, vision falls in darkness as his body falls on the mattress defeated in the battle of agony.

Mister Jeon

His eyes shuts open hearing the younger's voice, but only welcomed by darkness. Another call, called his name. He blinked his eyes a million times hoping to have a clear vision of his surrounding but no avail. Mister Jeon the voice called him repeatedly, made his heart clenched, jimin is calling him, but he can't do anything.

AHHH!!

He shouted in the middle of darkness, guilty, agony consuming his sanity. Jiminie... My baby doll... He whispered in defeat. Tears rolled down on his cheeks uncontrollably.

Mister Jeon! Mister Jeon!

A unfamiliar voice tries to wake him up, shaking his half lifeless body. Another call, called out and that made him escape in endless agony. A young female in his early twenty's welcomed his sight, even her hands and body trembled in fear the worried ness is evident on her face.

Jungkook sat up without a words, massaging his temple to decrease the pain. Once he look up his eyes and their gaze meet the girl flinched. I just glance at her... He chuckled bitterly.

Call soyoung...

He behest made the maid complied immediately, he need to know what happened and who is the fucker that has a gut to steal his jiminie!!! His hands clutched the sheet beside him fighting another wave of agony.

♦♦♦-(★)-♦♦♦

"Jiminie..." Jimin flinched as soon as the voice calling his name reached his ear, thousand of shivered sent to his spine as his body trembled in mess up emotions. Another call resonated causing him now move on his seat, mind is blank, heart thumping in unbelievable pace. Anxiety and agony slowly washing over him, but he tried to cover it up with his bright smile as he faces the man that calling him.