xi.ii

CHAPTER ELEVEN: PART 2
BLOOD AND PASSION...

[warning mature contents ahead: abused/brutal sex and incest... ]

°˖✧▰ "sometimes following your heart desire wasn't bad" ▰✧˖°

A moaned of pain and pleasure resonated around the room, skins are slapping harshly on one another as a high pitch wail resonate again. The white cream sheet before is now tinted with red, bright red ──the flawless skin now full of bruises and fresh cuts. Neck has a rope marks, both hands tightly tied up on the headboard of the bed... Her pretty face is now gone ──jungkook beat her until her face become swollen and unrecognizable, accused the poor girl of seduction. In every punch he throws comes with disgrace, degrading, calling her names; such as slut, whore and more... On the other hand the girl is not in her sane, instead feeling of unbearable pain ──pleasure is running through her system, the aphrodisiac got the best of her. Turning the pain to a arousal pleasure, pleading for more.

Jungkook pound in her roughly and restlessly, each thrust hitting her sensitive spot. Writhing out of pleasure arching her back as the familiar heat starting to form again, she's near to reach her high but her body craves for more. Her walls clenched around jungkook's massive one, annoying high pitch voice left her mouth as she release her seed ──jungkook keep on thrusting in her deep and hard. He grunts throwing filthy words on her face, made her more arouse.

Jungkook smirked at the desperate beg from the beaten girl, screaming for more, shouting to go rougher and harder and asking for more pain, asking for a hit ──for being choke. The drugs indeed taking over her fragile body, her tears of pleasured streamed down on her cheeks, pulling her tied up hand desperately wanting to break free and touch her master godly body. Jungkook lifted her right leg hugging it as he pound in her in inhumane pace, sweat dripping down on his forehead.

"what a dirty greedy slut..."

Jungkook grunts pace still unfazed, it become more aggressive made the girl loosen abused hole bleed in harshness, her eyes rolled back at the back of her head, mouth hang open salivating at the pleasure, body is shaken violently.

°˖✧.✧˖°

Taehyung immediately pulled the younger out of the car, dragging jimin straight inside the house. Both has a pounding heart, excited but nervous at the same time. As soon as they entered the door, taehyung shut it harshly. Pinning jimin against it gently, he leaned down resting his forehead against the smaller. Both panting hardly, faces is in crimson red ──jimin shivered at the minty hot air fanning his face.

"tae─hmmm~~"

Jimin word cut off turning into a muffled moan, taehyung captured his lips against his. Holding jimin's face to deepened it, jimin tiptoed hooking his arms around his brother's neck, he moves his lips in sync in taehyung movements. Taehyung freehand wrapped around the smaller waist pulling jimin's body closely against his. Out of lack of oxygen jimin pulled away sucking a air desperately, a fondly smile appeared on taehyung's face watching his baby catch his breath.

He caressed jimin's flushing face made the other flinch and let out a cute yelp, the younger look at him but throw his gaze on the other side, he wants to say to his brother to be gentle because it is his first time, but the thought of it making him melt in embarrassment. Taehyung lifted his chin by his crooked finger, taehyung chuckled at the shyness jimin showing off.