viii

CHAPTER EIGHT:
STIFF LIKE A STICK

Jimin's body stiffened froze on place, eyes blown wide at the sudden contact, his heart skip a beat feeling the older thin soft lips against his. Lips slowly moving devouring and towering his plump ones. The once loud music slowly died down, while the people around them gets blurry and soon vanish. All jimin can hear is their breathing ──and all he can see is the man before him both of them darkness. He can feel jungkook hands let go of his waist but start to roamed around on his back, stroking a soothing vertical line, up to his nape. Where he grasp on it to tilt jimin's head slightly, deepening the kiss.

Jimin eyes fluttered, small fist clenching every time jungkook moved his lips or touched him. No one dare to kiss him like this except to his brother, who he dearly love, taehyung kiss is far different from the man who empowering him now. Taehyung kiss is gentle and full of affection, while Mr. Jeon kiss is baffling that he couldn't pin point what the other feel to the contact, all he can see is the visible lust in the older eyes from the very start.

Jungkook now cupping his face by his left hands, eyes are closed while his tongue grazed on the smaller lips savoring jimin's sweet taste. Totally forgotten that they are in the middle of the dancing hall, where now all the guess eyes where on them. Jimin stiffened body finally woke up and make a move, pushing the older lightly to broke the kiss ──but jungkook didn't bulges instead he wrapped his right arms around jimin's petite waist pulling him closer, while the other hands still on the smaller cheeks.

Jimin pinkish cheeks turned into deep red, gasping in surprised when jungkook lowered his hands, give his butt cheeks a light squeeze. The said gasp gives jungkook the opportunity to slide his tongue professionally in the smaller hot cavern. Ravishing each corner, tasting the sweet addicting taste of his angel, his tongue sucked the smaller wet once. Jimin screwed eyes blown open at jungkook's tongue movement, his protest falls into a muffled moan. Small paws hitting jungkook's toned chest.

Once jungkook broke the kiss jimin immediately sucks for some air, catching his own breath ──while jungkook has a cheekily smile on his face. He caresses jimin flushed face, catching the attention of the smaller. Jimin face contort a surprised expression but with a hint of hatred, he slaps jungkook's hand away, glaring at the older. But jungkook find it cute rather than scary.

why did you kiss me?” he asked in whispered, hiding his swollen lips. Jungkook smile grew bigger, ruffling jimin's soft locks.

At this moment he expecting a slap from the younger, a words full of hatred but none of it happened. Instead he asked jungkook calmly, and even the younger face is red by anger and embarrassment his tone is soft, sweet like candy....

Jungkook thought staring fondly at latter, jimin brows furrowed gazing at the man in front of him, who has a idiotic smile on his face. Well, in his perspective. He shook his head grabbing jungkook's hands and dragging him out in the crowded hall.

“stupid bunny... You're lucky my brother wasn't there...” he rants while dragging happy jungkook outside.

°˖✧✧˖°°˖✧✧˖°

Just a short crappy update,
More jikook moments ahead with vmin also cuz why not? 😅😅

Hope you all like this baii~~