xxiv

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:
Devil's Desire

Unedited...

“not all sunny days gave bright and warm, sometimes it brought rain—— and worst calamity...”

••|••

“tae——”

“please, not now chim...” taehyung cut off the younger before it gets any farther, he is not in the mood to argue his mind is too occupied for another problem, he's mind and soul is still weak and full of guilt at the thing he done to the younger.

“but tae——”

“chim, please...leave me alone for awhile.” he begged weakly, not aware that the guilt in his heart pulling him down in deep abyss. Abyss that if he fall completely can ruin his life and the life of people around him.

With a heavy heart, and unwillingness jimin left the room silently, heavy steps echoed in the silent hallway. Halted sparing one last glance at the elder room, what? why? How? Gradually jimin's minds swam in tons of question.

What happened?

Why this happened?

And how this happened?

Different question but lead in one answer and one ending...

It all happened because of him, it's his fault,   if he only listen to the older none of this going to happen. If he only stay in this beautiful doll house and not explore the outside world. If he only stay away from him, and listen to the people close to him. If he only cautious and not naive everything will be still the same, but even how hard he blame himself he is well, aware that he can't change what is already done, but he can still avoid the further destruction coming ahead—— he just need to be more cautious and observant.

And at the start of his plot, he already need to face the main cause of the problem and that is Mr. Jeon...

••|••

“what are you doing here old man?” jungkook greeted cold as he take his seat, glancing at his father uninterestedly.

“good morning to you too, my dear son..” Mr. Jeon greeted unbothered at his own son greeting, watching the younger figure with keen eyes. The younger has a pair of tired raccoon eyes, clothes are disheveled looks like the other is in deep trouble right now. “what are you doing here?” the younger asked again boring eyes staring at his father figure. The older chuckled amuse, all make sense now.

“I couldn't believe that the evil Jeon Jungkook is stress for some bitc——”

“try to continue that filthy words of yours, I won't think twice to buried hundred bullets in your body...” his gaze is like ripping the older soul out of his body, fist are clenched to restraint himself for another rage.

“okay, okay...” Mr. Jeon get the warn and raised both of his hand in surrender, teasing the younger now can cost of his own life, so with a hard gulp he followed his words, with a interesting statement that slightly gave the younger dark eyes, with glint of hope. Hope to meet and see his beautiful doll...

“I heard that they planning about it, but nothing is confirmed yet...”

“what is party all about?” jungkook asked playing his pen.

“honestly no one knows but there is rumors around it, and one of the famous one is to announced the youngest secret engagement to the public....” the pen in jungkook's hand snapped into two as the sentence hit his senses.

Secret engagement? To who? Since when?!

Jungkook gritted his teeth, eyes fired in anger slamming his clenched fist on his wooden table enough to shake all the thing in the surface including the elder arms that resting comfortably there. The sudden outburst send million chills in his father spine, it wasn't the first time he saw the younger in rage but it is the first he see the younger in the kind of state. His like a raging bull ready to kill if you let him leave this room, ready to pulled out a gun and shower the place with bullets.

“calm down, son. Like what I said it just a rumor—— ”

“and what if that rumor turned real? I can't wait any longer...” the younger muttered in restraint voice.

“and what are you planning to? Let me remind you jungkook Park's——” the older paused, bead of cold sweat formed on his forehead as the latter's eyes burning his soul in his intense stare.

“and I'm Jeon Jungkook who doesn't care about the name,the influence, and the capability of the people around me... I'm the most powerful and nonetheless fearful in this nation! And I can get what I want by force or by they own will...” he spat in his gritting teeth, clenching his fist tightly turning his knuckles to turn white.

Mr. Jeon shakes his head mentally, he didn't expect for the younger fall this hard. He see his son being obsessed with woman countless times but a week or so, they end up dumped or dead. But it seems like the obsession jungkook had for the park's beautiful angel is deeper in what he thought. He thought it just a simple attraction, adoration and will drive away soon—— but as the day goes by the younger fell deeper and deeper that the sinful obsession turned and fall into owningship which is the most dangerous one. Jungkook is ready to kill, to slaughter anyone just get what he wants.

“jungkook——”

“don't try to teach me what to do?! And most! to intervene to what I'm going to do!” he barked as a warning. All he can do is sigh in defeat and for the first time pray for his son new prey.

A knock interrupt the two, followed by a declaration, “Mr. J someone wants to meet you...”

_____________________
A/N:
Hello, how's everyone?
I know the world facing a pandemic problem, stay safe everyone 😊

Vote goal: 60 😅