xxiii

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE:
The Devil's Rage

"...promises really made to be broken."

Jimin's POV

my father greeted us with a warm smile on his face, and a happy good morning's as soon as we entered the room. "Jiminie, my lovely son father has some good news for you, and of course for taehyung too..." my father started, standing up from his seat to strolled around his library, both hands placed on his back.

"good news? for the both of us?" Tae mumbled enough for me and my father to hear. his voice is soft but raspy with a hint of confusion in it. And as an answer my father nod enthusiastically made me and tae look at each other, both asking what is happening.

"well, technically it's a good news for everyone, Mr. Jeon contacted me earlier asking for a collaboration for his new clothing collection--" my father rambled, I can see the excitement on his aura but of course I can sense the dark aura forming beside me.

"why?" tae growled unconsciously, fist clenched into ball as his eyes darken, I can sense the raging hatred and bitterness upon him.

"huh?" As soon that word reach my father's ear, he immediately faced us face contort with confusion as he gaze straight to taehyung. Tension slowly building up made my palms sweat in nervousness, they're glued in their places, eyes fixed at one another.

"why they wanted a collaboration all of the sudden? Because as long as I remember his son make fun of Jimin's work!!" Every words left taehyung's mouth has a hint a hatred. I never imagined taehyung will be like this not an inch. He is a bright and nice person, not the man he is right now --hias behavior, attitude is so unfamiliar like we're with someone new.

"don't be like that taehyung, I know you got hurt and offended in what he say--"

"none of us going to work with that brat...not now ! not ever! and that's final!!" Taehyung claimed before walking away, father only sigh shaking his head in disbelief and defeat.

"I'm sorry about that dad, but please understand tae... We know that--"

"I know Minnie you don't have to apologize, I just thought--ah! Nevermind I think I need to declined the offer for now..." my father assured me with his warm smile, but I still sense the hint of disappointment in him.

"I'll try to convinced him, dad."

"no, let's just wait for him to cool down, Minnie... we both know him and talking to him about this matter now is going nowhere."

"you're right dad, but I'm just a bit curious why all of the sudden the Jeon's wants to work with us? " I asks out of curiosity, well, it's better to know a little than to left clueless.

"honestly son, I don't know either..." so my father doesn't know too? What if its because of Jungkook? I think it's time for me to be observant and cautious, I need to keep my eyes wide open and stop myself to be naive.

εღ↭๑๑↭ღз

Things flying everywhere, jungkook don't care who nor where it flew away. All matters to him is to let out the anger and frustration he has. "who the fuck! they think they are?" he barked throwing another pile of papers. His men flinched trying to conceal their fear to the raging man before them. "declined! No one can reject me!!" he scream at the top of his lungs sending chills to his men.

"tell me! Who rejected it? Mr. Park or that fucking taehyung! Tell me!!" he scream on one of his man face, totally losing his mind. All he can see is red, gripping his man collar, who? deep, dark his voice echoed in the four walls of the room. The gulp hardly, bead of cold sweat forming on his face. Tell me! He barked again made the man shut his eyes and flinched.

"i-i don't know who's behind the rejection Mr. J, but I'm sure of one thing it wasn't Mr. Park..." the man mutters, jungkook loosen the grip on the man's collar before flashing his sinister smile.

"it was him..." he whispered before letting go of the man's cloth made the other breath in relief. "...I'm done, I tried so hard to not a lift a finger on him, but guess what? My patience meter reached its limit."

"Mr. J--"

"call black, we have hunting to do." he ordered, glancing one last time at the man.

"Mr. J..."

"souyang, it's taehyung isn't it? The one who hit me? The one who taken my doll away from me!" jungkook uttered tone poisonous as a venom.

"yes, sir." the man answered shortly.

"I tried my very best to fight it, to hold my anger towards that bastard, but everything- everyone has their own limit... and I can't take it anymore, I don't care if my doll see's me as a monsters after this, cause in the end he still end up living with me by force or by his own will."

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

Ayo! Guess who's updated!
First i wanna say SORRY for not updating, I feel lazy honestly 😅
maybe a bit motivation can make me feel alive to write as faster as I can...