xxx

CHAPTER THIRTY:
Book of Sinner: The forbidden's

unedited...
[my phone surrender and die last night and its so hard to type in laptop!!!
the layout is a bit different too 😭]

↫| ...before my life is simple and peaceful , but everything change when my naivety got corrupted —and open my eyes in sad reality: no one is pure and innocent in the cruel world , as do i when i open the book of sin , and start do the forbidden things... |

everything is new to him, his pureness is now tinted —innocence is long gone along with his virginity, the beautiful orbs that held nothing but pureness is now tinted with lust as his body craves for debauchery...

he intertwined his fingers with the other male's hands resting his head over the male's chest, jimin couldn't believe what he's doing ─he know it's wrong but he can't help it, being with the other male gave him the feeling of safety. jungkook place a soft peak on the latter's crown, playing jimin's soft locks that shining against the light of sunset.

they in jungkook's penthouse celebrating their first month being together, yea, it's been a month since that thing happen to them. and from that day on jimin start to change, he now clearly see what taehyung meant. even the righteous and pure people has their dark side and so he was.

he is a player, playing to hearts in his palms. he is the sinner above all ─he manipulated them by his words and innocent act. his sweet and kind gesture is like spell to coax the ruthless beast in them. he is well aware of jungkook's nature, the older show him all especially his chambers... at first the younger is not happy to it and try to convince the older to stop his wrongdoing, but throughout their relationship jimin get used to it. he's even there when his secret boyfriend pleasuring himself. watching him torturing his toys.

"what are you thinking?"

jungkook sudden asks interrupting the latter's train of thought, jimin looks up meeting jungkook's gaze. the gaze itself is enough to melt jimin's heart and thoughts away, the smaller male change his position now full body rested over jungkook's build one ─entwined fingers now untangled.

"how long can we stay like this?"

the older question answered by another question, jungkook brought his right hand on the latter face cupping his right cheek then caressing it gentle. jimin like this sweet gesture from the other male made him fall for the older deeper.

"why you asks? are you regretting everything now?"

he answered with another question, jimin shake his head. yea, it's wrong but he didn't regret falling for him and doing all this behind taehyung's back ─he also love the other. he want them both for himself, selfish that's what he is. and he'll do everything just to keep the two for himself.

"guilty, yes i am, but i'm not regretting everything..."

it short and simple, but the latter's words held darkness. his way of reasoning is going south, his righteous insight is slowly fading and it feared jungkook. he don't want the latter end up like him and taehyung, he is just a innocent victim of their sexual desire ─they dragged the younger in the world of cruelty and sin.

"isn't it odd?"

jimin mumbles brown orbs darken, jungkook feel chills crawl in his body. it wasn't the first time he feel it against the other especially when he's staring at the smaller male mesmerizing eyes. jimin trailed his fingertips on the older cheeks down to his chin, it's warm but it left nothing but cold.

"that i love you both..."

jungkook couldn't help to clutch on the sheet beneath them, the younger statement made his heart swell in happiness and fear at the same time, the latter just claimed that he love him, but he also love taehyung which set unsettling feeling inside of him. ─jealousy, hatred, no! none of it, it's stronger than any of it.

─apprehension... he is afraid to the birth of the future evil. the one's innocent engulfed by darkness is now slowly peeking out in his cocoon.

"i am being selfish didn't i? will you still love me jungkookie?"

••|••

the woman keeps walking under the heavy rain, tears concealed by the drops pouring on her. cold hands clutched on her two months baby bump. she run away from her own home, leaving the man he love and his son. she keeps on walking don't know where to go.

the perfect family she had is nothing but a big lie, the perfect man she love is nothing but evil, and her first born child is like his father ─a demon...

she need to protect her unborn child, doesn't want to end up like them. she will raise him in good environment, teach him to be kind to others, shower him with love. he'll be a living angel in this cruel world, helping lost people to find the right way. he'll be considerate and selfless with a pure heart.

"eomma will protect you, little bun..."