v

CHAPTER 5:
DOLL IN A BOX

His head lazily resting on his knuckles, elbow resting on his wooden desk; lips twitch upward seeing the beauty on the screen, who is pacing back and fourth while gritting his nails in anxiousness sending the said boy in his solicitude.

Jungkook took a sip of his drink , watching the boy on the screen intently: smiling fondly admiring the young boy beauty, he can't still believe that someone like jimin exist. Even how anxious and messed up the younger is, he is still beautiful, his whole existence is the definition of beauty and perfection. And no wonder why the park's is so secretive about the younger's appearance and information. He is the park's precious gem indeed.

He sat up straight eyeing the screen closely, jimin pull out something in his sweater jacket. He unsaid thing lighted up once the small thumb of the younger pressed the power button, revealing it was a phone. Jungkook bring his face closely watching jimin's every move, his left brows raised seeing the boy smile a bit.

Jimin bring his phone next to his ear, it rang thrice before the person in the other line answered it, his sulk and worried expression brightened up causing jungkook heart skip a beat. For the first time in his life someone manage to make his heart pound, fluttered like it's going to jump out in his ribcage.

His heart beat more erratically, seeing how jimin's beautiful eyes disappeared and turned into a crescent when he smile, showing his white perfect teeth and a small dimple on his right cheek. Jungkook doesn't know how many times jimin took his breath away.

"noona!!" jimin chirped, and even the video doesn't have any sound jungkook manage to understand what the younger is saying... He can read lips.

"are you okay?" once again jimin expression become worried over the person on the other line. His plump lips twitches up indicating that the answer of person on the other line is good.

The phone call takes thirty minutes and beyond, before it ended. Flopping his small bed on his Queen size bed, as he rolled back and fourth. Jungkook's bunny smile never left his face, watching the jimin's every move fondly. Making him question himself, what would it feel if he wakes up every morning with a beauty on his side, what those luscious lips tasted like? How warm jimin's small body is, and what he may sounds in bed while pounding him restlessly.

He stared at the ceiling, biting his lower lips as he let his mind drowned in his own imagination.

He was in his abyss, sunken deeply in his own imagination. Clueless at the foreign figure on the screen, cuddling the fluffy ball tightly while the boy giggling happily.

He smile like a retard imagining the beautiful face of the younger next to him, heavy eyes slowly opening as jimin's sweet voice greeted him in the early morning. Gazing back through the screen his bright aura turned into dark, boring holes on the screen or to one particular person on the screen, park taehyung.

He gazed deadly at the figure who has a irritating boxy smile on his face, rocking his angel small body. His hatred for the said male lit up even more, how dare he to lay his filthy hands on my doll?! How dare he to engulfed him to a suffocating hug?! And how dare he to kiss him on the cheeks?! Jungkook growled in his office clenching his hands till his knuckles turned white, ears becomes red through the anger he has, slamming his balled fist on his desk making the things on top of it shaken and jolted up.

"being his brother is not an exemption to touch my doll freely... Every wrong move has a consequences need to face..." he remarks, grinning evilly as calling one of his men outside.

"what if I crashed that filthy hands of yours..."

------

As I promise!! I will update if this book reaches 200 votes,

Anyway sorry for the boring and short update, my mind isn't working properly and I'm running out of English, so just bear with this update...

I just want to asks all of you guys...

Is this story boring

Or...

So-so?

Really don't know if this book is that interesting, and another one...

Do you want a SLOW PACE?

or

A QUICK ONE?

that's all love lots
Chinie💜