xi.i

CHAPTER ELEVEN: PART 1
BLOOD AND PASSION...

[Warning matured contents ahead,]

°˖✧.✧˖° ▰ " lust and love is two different words ──but always stick together as one..." ▰ °˖✧.✧˖°

The ride only takes a few minutes for jungkook to reach his house, his body, mind and soul still holding the grudge for the man named taehyung, anger, hatred and jealousy that's the feeling fills his whole system. He wants to beat him, until his pretty face can't recognize ──he wants to smash, and dismembered taehyung's filthy hands that keeps holding his precious Angel. He wants to ripped off his head and feed it to hungry vultures so he can't see that annoying face again. Wants to chop each of the man's body parts and dumped them in different places. The thought of it is gruesome and grisly indeed ──but for jungkook it's a masterpiece, especially if taehyung's blood splattered all around his tortured room and on his body. The slightest thought of it made his lips twitch up forming a sinister smile, tongue grazing on his bottom lips up to his upper one ──like the thought of slaughtering the man is a delicious meal in his mind.

A loud knock brought him back in reality realizing that he is now inside his chamber, the million thoughts of how killing the other make him forgot and ignore everything around him. He is been there for god knows how many hours, minute or second waiting for his toy to arrive. But he don't mind it, he enjoying the grisly scenario in his head, taehyung hugging his legs pleading for forgiveness ──pretty face is busted, pool of fresh blood on the floor. He closed his eyes again, sticking his nose up in the air like he was sniffing something... Sniffing the sweet metallic scent of taehyung's fresh blood.

"master..."

An annoying voice of a young woman waking him up in his daydream, he glared sharply at the young girl maybe in her early twenties ──his dark obs and deadly gaze sends fear to the poor girl, her petite body began to shuddered in fear and it shaked even more when jungkook stands up from his seat and sauntered to her direction. She steps back every time Jungkook take a step forward, the young businessman eyed her like a piece of meat, more like ranking her from head to toe. A creepy smirk slowly appeared on his face as he continue on his tracks.

It is the first time jungkook will be using her, having a complete view of the shuddering girl in front of him, made him question himself, how I didn't notice this fine gem... He said to himself licking his lips hungrily, he lifted his hands reaching for the girl wave shiny hair. He glance up at her meeting the shaking brown obs of her in fear, before taking a sniff, it made the girl move away again but only cornered when her back hits the wall.

"are you trying to run away?..."

Jungkook caged her both arms pinned against the wall, his questioned and toned sends chills to the girl body. And for unknown reason her strength suddenly drained away from her body, with a wobbling legs she tried her best to stands on her own feet even it is shaken madly making it numb.

"answer me baby girl~~ are you trying to runaway? Are you planning to escape?"

Jungkook asked her again but now nibbling on her neck's soft skin, the contact is too much for her to handle, but the hot air from her master mouth is a different kind of torture, sending her in daze. Her mind and vision is in complete haze ──slowly losing her sane, thanks to the candle aphrodisiac it made everything fine and arousing ──the floral calming scent of it, calms the nerve wracking fear of the girl plus the scent of it aroused both of them. Jungkook brought his warm hands against the girl's face, caressing it gently like a fragile glass: having a clearer view of the girl his lips formed a smile, a fondly one.