xxxiii

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE 
Book of Sinner: Eros

unedited...
[a/n: i write this chapter while listening in beautiful pieces of Franz Liszt and Paganini ]

|...desire one of the most sinful act... craving for something that you don't have and do anything just to have it... |

Taehyung watched the younger eating with lovingly gaze, jimin busy munching the food in his plate hunger is not enough to describe how empty his stomach is. Well, he spent his night with Jungkook doing it they didn't even took a break. The older successfully distracted him, he can't believe that he let is sexual desire eat him and forget his promise to taehyung. Guilt that's always there, even how many times his mind tell him to stop and do what's right, his body desire always win against all of it.

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head as he handed the glass of water to the choking younger, jimin eat to fast didn't even bothered to chew his food, he just shove and shove a spoonful of food in his mouth 'causing him to choke to it. Tapping his chest lightly trying to swallowed to food that stuck in his esophagus, he hurriedly take the glass of water in taehyung's hands gulping it without a break.

"wah! I thought I gonna die..."

The younger panted rubbing his neck checking if there's something left, taehyung can't help to let another low chuckled pursing his lips to restraint his laughter. Jimin glared at him cute pout formed on his plump lips.

"what? After I helped you, you want to kill me by your gaze..."

"that's not funny hyung!"

The latter groused stomping his feet on the ground, taehyung just look at him watching him throwing tantrums.

"I'm not doing anything, what are you talking about..."

Taehyung said continuing devouring his food ignoring the deadly glare that the younger giving him, jimin huff slumping his back on the back rest of his chair, appetite completely gone watching the older eating with keen eyes, arms crossed over his chest. Taehyung just continue eating not bothered at the younger well, he's so used to that jimin always do that anyway, especially if he did something that annoyed the younger.

Their brunch end like that jimin watching taehyung eating while the other male enjoying his meal and the attention jimin giving him, he like that, no! he love that he is the only one in younger's vision −and he'll do anything to stay like that forever even he need to be the old him.

••|••

Jimin can stop to smile its been so long since the last time he go at amusement park, the ride his filled with the younger's favorites song. Just like old days taehyung hum at the back of his mind, seeing the younger has his genuine smile on his face lifted the heaviness in taehyung's heart. Of course somehow he felt guilty that he that to the younger but at the same time it satisfied him in many different ways, even jimin is especially to him there is no one exempted at the consequence when they broke his rules, they need to be punished so they can learn and that's what he did to the younger.