xxxi

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
Book of Sinner: Temptation...

unedited...
[is it okay? i'm updating
again 😅😅, how you find the story isn't boring??]

↫|…he is like that ─even how hard you try avoid it, run away to it, you can't do it because its everywhere; he is a living temptation that pull me in, in this dark abyss..|↬

"welcome back taetae! how's your trip?"

it was a long tiring trip, but all his exhaustion wash away seeing the beautiful bright smile of the smaller male welcoming him. jimin launched his small frame to the older, and like always taehyung catches him ─holding the younger tightly against his. he misses him, a week without the younger by his side is like a year. nuzzling his nose on the latter's neck, inhaling the scent he yearn for week.

"yah! stop it! hahaha"

a wholehearted laugh resonate in the room, and taehyung can't help to smile. finally his baby mochi is back now, the first week after the incident between them is quite rough, and he was very thankful that the younger kind heart gave him another chance, another shot to their messed up relation. maybe he is the fearless, ruthless kim taehyungbut for the younger male he is the soft and kindhearted park taehyung...

"i missed you so much, baby...it only a week but it felt a year..."

he mumbled against the latter's neck tickling the younger male more, jimin giggled trying to free himself in the older hold, but taehyung held him tightly no plan of let him go soon. they stayed for a good couple of minutes, sharing what they did in the whole week. obviously the older did nothing but work, and jimin is kinda felt bad for the other.

"what about you take a off hyung? even just for two days..."

the smaller chirped, excited at his own idea. taehyung hum in agreement hugging the latter tighter, jimin petted and play the older's hair made the other let out a sigh of contentment ─taehyung for the first wished for the time to stop and let him and jimin stay together like that forever...

"do you have any plans this evening?"

jimin shake his head, actually he cleared up all his schedule for taehyung's arrival.

"i'll just need to meet my classmate and i'm free after that..."

taehyung hum in acknowledgement, eyes are becomes heavy as the younger touch soothed him to sleep.

"you should rest hyung, i know you got a long tiring day, i'll be here until you fall asleep..."