​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇴​​🇴​​🇰​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇬​​🇱​​🇴​​🇷​​🇾​

Elizabeth Boleyn arrives at court, and the news swiftly reaches Hever Castle—her daughter is alive, the Marquess of Pembroke lives. Gratitude mingles with disdain as she reflects on the changing nature of the king, once a bastard, still a scoundrel. The King, in his misguided attempt to replace her daughter due to nature, is blamed and deemed a whore. In Elizabeth's eyes, her daughter remains pure as snow, having loved a man who failed to honor her.

Anguish fills Elizabeth as she mourns the loss of her son, and the desire for retribution against Henry Tudor intensifies. The king's summons on the day of her daughter's execution was unexpected, yet it led to the revelation of Anne's survival. God has granted her a second chance, and Elizabeth returns to court, leaving behind her husband, the Earl of Wiltshire, whose breath she refuses to share.

Her resentment extends beyond her husband to the king, who scattered her children to the Four Winds. Hever Castle narrowly escaped the crown's grasp, and Elizabeth contemplates the king's devilish nature, fueled by greed. The king's men, opportunistic, feed on the scraps, leaving people displaced from their homes. Elizabeth contemplates forgiveness once, acknowledging the king's mercy for sparing her daughter's life.

Moving with haste through the court, Elizabeth pays little heed to the whispers surrounding her. Her booted feet carry her to the Marquess of Pembroke's rooms, fueled by the urgency to reunite with her daughter. Rumors of Thomas Cromwell's demise circulate, a man she views as a cold fish and a family friend turned betrayer. Power had corrupted him, leading him to believe he stood above both Elizabeth's family and God. Elizabeth reflects on the divine justice that struck down the wicked and contemplates the consequences had Cromwell succeeded in his ambitions to remove the king from the throne, leaving no male successor and rendering Henry's father's work in vain.

 Elizabeth reflects on the divine justice that struck down the wicked and contemplates the consequences had Cromwell succeeded in his ambitions to remove the king from the throne, leaving no male successor and rendering Henry's father's work in vain

The Marquess of Pembroke is poised to fulfill her duty to England by providing an heir—a Boleyn child with the dark and bold eyes reminiscent of Anne Boleyn. Arriving at the Marquess's doors, my heart races with anticipation. Pushing open the doors, I am overwhelmed with emotion as I finally see Anne. Running to her, I embrace her tightly, showering her with kisses. She reciprocates, expressing that my presence is what truly matters to her.