​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇩​​🇪​​🇽​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇨​​🇱​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇹​​🇾​

THE DAY WAS BEAUTIFUL!

WHITEHALL PALACE, LONDON ENGLAND.

1537.

London graces us with delightful weather, and our king thrives

London graces us with delightful weather, and our king thrives. Bestowing upon him a son has fulfilled the promised lineage. God's grace shines upon us as Little George, the promised Prince, is destined to be king, ruling the Empire and presiding over the Church of England. His prosperous marriage and enduring lineage will leave a mark through the ages. The king, pleased with the newfound heir, contemplates renewing our vows before God, and our union is set to strengthen within the year.

Lady Jane Seymour, though still at court, harbors resentment at no longer being queen. Rumors of her displeasure reach my ears, but I, with a resilient spirit, remain alive and well, much to her chagrin. The king recognizes my capabilities, and our imminent marriage signifies a continuation of our union.

Meanwhile, Mary thrives in the Spanish Court; her departure from England is rooted in her quest for independence. Despite any storm brewing in Spain, our king seeks alliances, navigating the delicate balance between Spain and France. England's fight against the dominance of the Catholic faith intensifies, with the people rising against perceived witchery and falsehood.

Amidst court intrigues, whispers of a cult supporting the late Catherine of Aragon surface. These followers, loyal in life and death, aim to undermine my standing. However, the birth of a son secures my position, and I am ready to bear more heirs for the grateful king.

As time unfolds, my son is destined to rule, and my daughter, Elizabeth, exhibits intelligence beyond her years. Despite my temporary absence, I am resolute in being there for her and all my children. God's blessings envelop our lives, promising a future filled with happiness and prosperity.

I am Anne Boleyn.

Queen of England.