​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇨​​🇷​​🇴​​🇱​​🇱​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇸​​🇦​​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​

The court has gathered, a palpable anticipation hangs in the air as courtiers await the appearance of the King

The court has gathered, a palpable anticipation hangs in the air as courtiers await the appearance of the King. His recent illness has been the subject of much speculation, with rumors now circulating that he has regained his health. Such news bodes well for those seeking favor from the Crown, as many eagerly await the opportunity to pledge their loyalty once more.

By my side stands my maid, a constant presence whose whispered words serve as a reminder of the chatter surrounding us. Though her murmurs grate on my nerves, my attention is fixed on the imminent arrival of my father, the King. Adorned in crimson, I stand poised, determined to capture his attention and assert my presence as my mother's daughter.

As the side door from the King's chamber swings open, my heart quickens with anticipation. Stepping forth, supported by attendants, the King appears, his pale countenance belying his recent illness. With bated breath, I watch as he ascends to his throne, his demeanor regal and commanding.

A hush falls over the court as the King addresses his assembled subjects, his words carrying the weight of authority and determination. Despite my inner turmoil, I maintain a dignified composure, refusing to be intimidated by the power he wields.

Midst the King's proclamation, my maid leans in to deliver news of a prospective spouse awaiting my presence at court. Dismissing her with a curt rebuke, I focus my attention on the King, steeling myself against the tumult of emotions stirring within me.

As the King's speech draws to a close, I observe my daughter amidst the crowd, her attire a defiant statement of her unwavering Catholic faith. A surge of pride and resentment washes over me, mingled with regret for the past and uncertainty for the future.

Turning my thoughts to the impending marriage of Anne Boleyn, I suppress a surge of bitterness, choosing instead to offer my support to the woman who will soon bear the title of Queen Consort. Despite my reservations, I cannot deny the strength of her presence as she stands resolute beside the King.

As the King announces his intentions for the future, including the betrothal of our daughter Elizabeth and the marriage plans for Mary Tudor, I find myself caught in a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. Though I harbor misgivings and resentments, I know that the future of our dynasty hangs in the balance, and I must navigate these turbulent waters with caution and resolve.

 Though I harbor misgivings and resentments, I know that the future of our dynasty hangs in the balance, and I must navigate these turbulent waters with caution and resolve

Anne's gaze pierces through me, brimming with fury, causing a ripple of confusion to spread throughout the court. Despite the tension in her expression, I offer her a reassuring smile, silently communicating that all is under control. It's imperative to me that my children find suitable matches and carve out their own paths in life; I refuse to see them remain unmarried and tethered to courtly obligations. Hence, I resolve that my daughter shall no longer serve in the household of Elizabeth; it's time for her to embark on a life of her own.