​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇭​​🇷​​🇴​​🇳​​🇮​​🇨​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇸​​🇺​​🇳​​🇸​

Rumors swirl within the walls of Whitehall Palace. Lady Mary Tudor has fled to Spain, leaving behind England and her past. The king, consumed by anger, isolates himself from all but his council, expressing his frustration at Mary's actions. In his chambers, the king paces, lamenting the defiance of his daughter, who has chosen to marry a commoner without his consent. He resents her belief that her Spanish lineage exempts her from his authority, contemplating the use of his blade against her.

Disturbed by the betrayal, the king seeks solutions from his council, wondering if they can help devise a plan to address the issue. Mary's departure and marriage to Ambassador Chapleys deeply offend him, as she disregards his wishes and relies on her Catholic faith for liberation. As the Supreme Head of the Church of England, the king feels personally affronted by her actions.

News reaches the king that Mary has taken a husband in service to Emperor Charles V, further fueling his fury. He dubs her a bastard and fears her potential to bring war to England with the Emperor's backing. Despite this turmoil, the king finds solace in his son, the promised prince who is destined to protect and rule England. The king envisions a grand future for Elizabeth, with a significant marriage, and anticipates his son's reign after his own passing. The Boleyn name, he believes, will be remembered in the annals of England's history.

While acknowledging Mary's departure and understanding that they couldn't reconcile, the king holds no blame for himself. He sees Mary as a child of the greatest Queen, Catherine of Aragon, and recognizes the fighting spirit inherited from her Spanish lineage. Despite her departure, he remains optimistic about the Golden Age that his children, including Elizabeth and his promised prince, will bring to England. The king feels this hope deep within his bones and soul, savoring the current peace with Henry and their offspring who will shape the nation's destiny.