​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇴​​🇴​​🇩​​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇭​​🇷​​🇴​​🇳​​🇮​​🇨​​🇱​​🇪​

I bear witness to the devil's work! Heresy stains the earth, and God's watchful eye sees all. The villain's hands are stained with blood, and submission brings no solace. The world teeters on the brink of desolation.

I awaken from a nightmarish vision, my mind clouded with darkness. Before me lies Henry Fitzroy, lifeless in a pool of blood, a golden chalice by his side. His wife weeps over his body, her cries echoing through the chamber like a mournful dirge. I stand in the shadows, a silent observer, unable to comprehend the tragedy unfolding before me. Should I flee from this scene of horror? The shadows cloak me like a shroud, rendering me invisible to the world.

I am paralyzed by guilt, my thoughts consumed by the possibility of my own involvement in this heinous act. Did I wish for my brother's demise? Can I be held accountable for a crime I only dared to imagine? The sickness churns in my stomach, chaining me to my bed in a prison of remorse.

Is this a vision from God, warning me of a grim future, or a temptation from the devil, urging me to commit the ultimate sin? I dare not contemplate the implications of either possibility.

If Anne Boleyn fails to produce a son, the King will follow in my father's footsteps, ascending to the throne of England. Henry Fitzroy is the last hope for our dynasty, the beacon of a future yet unwritten. I must rise from my bed, steeling myself for the trials that lie ahead. Is this the final day I shall see my brother alive? The thought fills me with dread, for he is the last remaining male heir of the Tudor lineage.

Many doubt the paternity of Henry Fitzroy, but he bears a striking resemblance to Henry VIII, possessing his father's features, stature, and ambition. He is adored by the people, hailed as the promised prince, the future of our kingdom.

Yet, my relationship with my brother is fraught with tension, his disdain for me palpable in every interaction. I am treated as a mere servant, a vessel of divine will. The scent of jasmine fills the air as my maid enters the chamber, a fragrant reminder of happier times. But those days are but distant memories, buried beneath layers of deception and regret.

 But those days are but distant memories, buried beneath layers of deception and regret

Exhaustion weighs heavily upon me, anchoring me to the ground

Exhaustion weighs heavily upon me, anchoring me to the ground. I lack the strength to rise, to leave the sanctuary of my chambers. My mind is consumed by a haunting vision, a nightmare I pray will never come to pass. The thought of becoming an instrument of death, of bringing about my own brother's demise, fills me with dread and self-loathing. Henry Fitzroy, a prince by birthright, my flesh and blood, yet I find myself entangled in a web of villainy, a character in a tragic tale.