​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇪​​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇲​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇷​​🇦​​🇵​​🇹​​🇺​​🇷​​🇪​

The King of England lies in seclusion, his fate shrouded in uncertainty. Rumors swirl like vultures, casting ominous shadows over the kingdom. Henry's life hangs in the balance, his only acknowledged son, a bastard by birth, poised to inherit the throne. As whispers of his impending demise spread, the court bristles with anticipation, each moment fraught with tension.

I, the Marquess of Pembroke, watch from the sidelines, my future entwined with the king's uncertain fate. Unlike Catherine of Aragon, I refuse to be cast aside, determined to seize my rightful place in the annals of history. Yet, as the days pass and Henry's condition worsens, the air thickens with unease.

With each passing day, hope wanes, replaced by the grim reality of Henry's coma. Three weeks have slipped by since the fateful decision to remove his infected leg, leaving the kingdom teetering on the brink of chaos. As the court waits with bated breath, questions linger in the air—will Henry Fitzroy emerge to claim his birthright? Will the king name an heir to secure the future of England? Only time will tell, as the kingdom holds its breath, waiting for the dawn of a new era.

 As the court waits with bated breath, questions linger in the air—will Henry Fitzroy emerge to claim his birthright? Will the king name an heir to secure the future of England? Only time will tell, as the kingdom holds its breath, waiting for the...

The lifeless form of the king lies before me, a stark reminder of the fleeting nature of power and the consequences of vanity. As I stand in the shadow of his bed, I cannot help but feel the weight of God's judgment upon him. Vanity, the deadliest of sins, has led him down this path of destruction, tearing apart the very fabric of our kingdom with his arrogance and pride.

Yet, despite his transgressions, I find myself praying for his recovery, for I have a duty to uphold. Each day, my mother, the Countess, reminds me of this duty, urging me to approach him with words of love and reconciliation. But my love for Henry has long since turned to ashes, consumed by the flames of our tumultuous relationship.

Our last conversation was nothing short of a power struggle, a clash of dominant personalities vying for control. Henry yearned for a wife who would bow before him in submission, but I could not bend to his will. I am his equal, his partner in both love and governance. Without my guidance, we would never have welcomed Elizabeth into this world.

Meanwhile, Lady Seymour lurks in the shadows of Whitehall, a constant reminder of the threat she poses to my position as queen. Her enigmatic presence haunts me, a witch bewitching the king and threatening to usurp my rightful place by his side.

As I wait in my chambers for news of Henry's condition, I am filled with a sense of dread. Mary Tudor, too, hides in the shadows, her fear of becoming an orphan mirrored in my own heart. With only my governess and maid for solace, I cling to the hope that my father's death will not spell my own downfall.

The gardens of Whitehall offer me solace amidst the turmoil, a reminder of God's creations and my own unwavering determination to claim my rightful place as queen. With rumors of Henry Fitzroy's courtship swirling around me, I know that the time is ripe for action. True loyal subjects of Catherine of Aragon will rise up and put me on the throne, restoring England to the true faith and securing my place in history.