3. DinnerDate

My apologies for the mistake earlier. Here is the update !

Enjoy reading :)

_____________________________

10 months later:

Third person's P.O.V :

"Sheena, bring the files of JP project. Also make appointment for meeting with Mr. Kar tomorrow. Revise my schedule for the day and bring me a cup of coffee please." Vaish said, to her secretary cum good friend.

"Okay boss!" Sheena mock saluted her and left her cabin.

Vaish was feeling tired. Starting her own business was not as easy as she thought it would be. There were struggles,challenges. Also, many clients were not ready to invest in a new company especially when they got to know that this company is not a part of Khanna industries and was Vaish's attempt to stand her own.

All these people were ready to work with her when she was managing her father's work but as soon as she attempted to stand on her own; they turned their backs saying that a young business woman can't become successful.

Bloody hypocrites.
She thought and sighed.

She proved them wrong. Her initial works were success but she was searching for her big break that would establish her firmly in this business world.

She knew she needs more employees, some tech friendly geniuses but they were not easy to find and those she met were not trustworthy.

Along with that; was this big project in her way and she didn't want to loose it in any way. Deadline was in next 4 months and she still has so much in her plate.

At times she missed her father's company and the comfort it gave her but being stubborn she was, there was no going back for her.

Stretching herself once more, she drank her coffee and focused herself back to the presentation she was preparing for the meeting tomorrow.

***

"How are you Princess? How was your day?" Vishal Khanna asked his daughter though he can see from her face that she was tired.

The work stress was not hidden from him but he knew better to interfere because his daughter will not like it. So he was doing the best he can in that situation, silently supporting her with his words.

"Good Day! Awesome as always. Made this new presentation for clients. I know they will love it. How is it going with you?" She asked smiling, trying to hide her problems from him.

"It was great and ...."

"And no more talking of business on my table. Leave it outside the dining hall and Vaish you need to think something other than business baby! Something more girly! We are going to parlour this Sunday and getting all our girly stuff done. You need to help me finding good hairstyle for myself. Also a shopping is in order. We need to get you some new clothes. The new collection of your favourite designer is just launched! Do you want to miss it and be called the old nun?" Her mom said in one breath.

"No ways! We are going for a shopping as soon as possible. I can't miss the collection otherwise people will say that the famous Vaishali Khanna is loosing her taste and dressing in old fashioned clothes! Nah nope. Sunday it is!" Vaish announced.

Now she was a tough businesswoman but knew how to balance her personal and professional life. And she was not going to compromise one thing for other.

Her family smiled to see her back in her form. While her father tried to cheer her by motivating her, her mother had her own ways to make their daughter smile.