36. Planning

Enjoy reading (:

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I want you to love me, the same way I love you." He said and Vaish came down to his level with the tears now coming freely.

"You are bad. You made me cry twice on the same day.

You make me crazy. I smile just by looking at your smile and I feel sad when I see you upset. You make me want to beat you in your dramas yet I can't see you failing.

I should be angry at you for hiding the truth yet I'm relieved that it's you that I married.

I should be yelling at you for telling it in front of so many people yet I'm happy that you said and not him.

I should be slapping the hell out of your face and doing all the dramas in the world to take revenge yet here I'm sitting with you.

What could be the explanation of all the craziness that we are doing and yet sitting together?" Vaish whispered.

She looked into his eyes and said, "I love you Abhay."

He looked at her with a heart-warming smile and then... he jumped at her making them fall in each other's arm and then gently kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry too for hiding the truth." Vaish said after a while when they were lying on the blanket under the moonlight, in each other's arms.

"I want you to know that I wouldn't have gone out with anyone but you and that is because a part of me always trusted you. I'm at fault too for hiding all this in first place but trust me I won't be going out with someone who is not you. It's like a part of my subconscious always knew you." Vaish continued.

"I know." He replied in a light cocky tone coming near his normal tone and immediately received a punch in shoulder.

"You are not off the hook just because you gave me a heart-warming speech. You, Mr. Developer have lots of work to do and have to make up for lots of things.

Firstly for being Mr. Developer and hiding things from your partner.

Secondly for being Mr. Stranger and hiding things from Mrs. Stranger.

And lastly for being Abhay and hiding things from Vaishali."

Vaish completed and Abhay sighed.

"I really screwed up, didn't I?" He asked.

"We screwed up, Abhay and there is no other way to sugar coat it. But that is what made us reach where we are right now... with each other. And if I could go back in the past and stop myself from doing any of those things... then I would not; because I'm happy and content with where I am right now. So the question is not whether we screwed up or not. The real question is, are we happy right now?"

"We are. I too could not imagine it any other way round." Abhay said finally letting go of the guilt.

She was right. Guilt is not what he was feeling right now. He was feeling free and satisfied for the first time in years and he didn't want to waste this amazing time for something so insignificant.

So he finally forgave himself, like his Fireball forgave him.

He smiled with proud seeing her in his arms and watching the night sky.

"Fireball, so you are finally accepting that I was right all along." He said coming back to his usual cocky self.

Too soon.

He felt a punch in his gut, not too strong but not too weak either.

Vaish looked at him, with fire in her eyes.