9. Reunion

Enjoy reading  :)

____________________________________

Sanaa entered the cafe. She was late due to an emergency case. She got call from Rehan who was asking her wether she reached safely and also to enjoy her get together.

Just as entered she heard Kabir's voice.

"Must he that business man husband of hers changing her habits. Otherwise my sweetie pie won't ignore her friends." Kabir said and the phone fell from her hand.

This again. One slap wasn't enough for him.

She gave Kabir a dead look. No words said but he understood that he offended her.

"Tell something like that for one more time and I'm cutting you out of my life for forever. I have given you one chance to mend the things, don't ruin it by doing something stupid and don't try to be a know it all. I was late due to emergency and as a doctor you should know that they come anytime. Beware Kabir. One more word against him and it will be over between us." She said in such a fierce tone that everyone got shocked.

Because it was the first time they heard her using this tone with one of them. Moreover it was her Bir or Kabir now.

"Angel?" They heard a voice as due to fall the phone was on speaker.

"You are stronger than this. Take care of yourself and enjoy your time without any worries." They heard and Sanaa picked up her phone to switch off the speaker and went towards the balcony to finish the talk with him.

His words calmed her and a smile automatically appeared on her face.

"You just know what to say at what times, don't you?" She said smiling.

"Learning from the best. My teacher always calls me at right times and say right words which always calms me." He said and smiled remembering the times she called him and he stopped himself from firing his employees.

Sanaa chuckled and his heart fluttered.

His Angel.

He was proud to have this privilege of calling this beauty as his wife.

"I think Mr. Arrogant is totally changed now." She said.

"Angel tamed him." He said and smiled.

"Go and talk to Abhay. He needs you. Its a difficult time for him. I will join you afterwards. " Sanaa reminded him.

"You should also go back now. Your friends will think that I'm keeping you away from them. Don't want to be in their bad looks. Already one of them hates me." He said in a joking manner, to divert her mind.

"Kabir is mistaken. He will realise it soon. He has too. That's the only way to continue his friendship with me." Sanaa said in a firm voice, to assure Rehan and to warn Kabir knowing that Kabir was standing near her.

Rehan had a proud smile on his way. This was his Angel. Always defending him and ready to give up someone so important for him.

"I love you." He said and could feel her smiling even though he wasn't watching her.

"I love you too." She replied and knew that it was time to cut the call and talk with her friends.

"Goodbye." They both said at the same time and cut the call.

Sanaa turned back fully knowing Kabir was behind her.

Kabir who heard the conversation understood one thing that his sweetie  pie loves this businessman way too much and only he can change her mood from anger to normal with just few words.