4. Charity

Enjoy reading ;)
Don't  forget to read author's note at the end! Its about another important character whom you all miss and whom I love !
_____________________

Did she want to see him again?

Vaish thought for a moment and then opened her mouth to answer.

"Yes." She said and he immediately smiled.

"Yes I would like to see you again as a friend. I would like to hang out with you and to be frank, you could be a great friend but nothing more than that. Why? Because we are not having that spark and you know that too. Don't you want to have a magical connection with your partner? I want that and I won't settle for anything less than that. So, let's be friends." Vaish said and gave him a smile. Real one.

Rohan looked at the girl for few seconds who once again silenced him. She was surprising him at every instant. He felt attracted to her. True, but yeah the connection was missing. He wanted spark. The fiery passion and she wont give him that and so friends it was.

"Ok friends." He said and gave her a genuine smile. No flirting no charms just being the real him.

"So what are your hobbies Vaishali?" He asked.

"Vaish for you. My friends call me that. My hobbies? Tough question because I love anything and everything. I love trying new things. So my hobbies keep on changing every month. Like for now I love swimming because it helps me feel relaxed. Three months ago I got sudden admiration for arts and so painting it was. What do you like except cars?" She asked.

"Girls." He answered and Vaish hit him with her heels.

"Ok ok. Sorry. I love tennis. I have won many tournaments so all my free time is dedicated to that." He said, rubbing his leg where she hit him.

"Ah! Now that's an honest answer. See it's easy. Be natural, any girl will like it. So, my dinner is over and so is yours and now we have to go out and handle two highly hyper ladies who are all set for their match making skills. What do you plan to do with them?" She asked.

"We tell them the truth that we can't...." he said but was cut in between by Vaish who just shook her head while blowing a whistle.

"Let's play a little game and give my mom a little payback because no one messes with Vaishali Khanna and gets away with it!" She said and smirked. A plan was already forming in her head.

"You tell your mom that you need some time to figure it out and as for my mom, she needs to realise how do you feel when you are made to do something you dont want to do!" She said and Rohan silently prayed for her mom. Her daughter was really something.

"Ok but don't take it too extreme. Good bye and take care!" He said and finally they left the restaurant.

***

"Hello, am I talking to Mrs. Namita Mehra's event organiser?" Vaish talked to the speaker.

"Yes. It's Tarun here. I organise Mrs. Mehra's events. May I know to whom I am talking?" She heard the answer.

"Hello its Vaishali Khanna speaking here. I wanted to talk to you about the charity event organised by Mrs. Mehra. Our family would like to make some donations. What are the formalities?"

"Okay mam! I will message you the details. Thank you so much for your support." She heard a happy reply.

"Oh no it's not me you should thank. It's my mother. She want to donate her latest designer sarees collection. So please enter her name. Also, don't tell anyone anything before auction. She doesn't like unnecessary publicity." She said and grinned.