19. Deep Talks

Enjoy reading :)

__________________________________

Nothing.

She answered but nothing was not what she was feeling.

She was feeling a whole range of emotions but she refused to give up on them and cry like an emotional fool.

She had once done that in her school life and saw her crush laughing on her along with his friends.

With the help of her friends she recovered from that but that small incident had a big impact on her life.

She had promised herself that she will rise so high that no one will be able to look down at her and also she had a keen interest in business since childhood, so it wasn't a tough job.

She never looked at any man with desire and the two times she gave someone a chance; turned out to be horrible.

Once in Vegas; she trusted that Stranger and the result was a drunken marriage.

Second time; Abhay and he snapped at her like she was nothing to him and he was true. She wasn't related to him but that was no way to talk to a lady.

She gathered her things and walked to the lift while engrossed in her thoughts.

She had to take hard decisions now. Some which included putting a distance between him and her.

Thinking all this she sat in the car and asked the driver to take her to home. She did her first aid in the car itself.

One of the perks of having the doctors as friends was that she knew how to do first aid very well. She did that and walked to her apartment carefully.

She was busy relaxing when she started getting calls from event planners for the surprise birthday party of Abhay.

She thought for a moment.

She could behave like a normal woman and cancel the party for the way he behaved. It was a tempting option.

But then she realised the happy times they had and despite of his behaviour earlier she can't bring herself to hate him. There was something about him that didn't allowed her to hate him.

Angry. Yes for he was really rude.

But Hate.

No.

She can't hate Abhay Singh.

She picked up the call with a sigh and started giving instructions to the event planners.

Next and important thing was food. Abhay was a big foodie himself so food has to be the best. She mentally noted all his favourite dishes and called one of the best catering services  whose details were given to her by Rehan.

Since Abhay liked the element of mystery she decided the theme to be masquerade.

She finally typed the invitation and sent it to all close friends of Abhay.

All the things of the day finally took a troll on her and she slept like a child but not before thinking about his words which were still echoing in her head.

She messaged her family who has gone for a holiday after Samay's exams got over. She really missed them. She could have called them but knew that her voice would betray her and so she just messaged them like past few days and closed her eyes to go in a dreamless sleep.

***

Next day she arrived in her office a bit late than usual to avoid him and she was successful for he also kept out of her way.