24. Jealous?

Enjoy Reading (:
______________________________

Abhay fake coughed to get Vaish's attention but it did not work.

Why?

Because she was too busy adoring that cunning little son of his adopted sister!

That little charmer! How dare he take his Fireball's attention; that too when he was standing right beside her!

"Rehmat Aunty! It's my birthday today but look people here aren't even paying attention to me. The birthday boy is feeling too sad." He said in a fake sad tone and Rabiya smirked to see Abhay Singh starting his usual whining.

Vaish who was purposefully ignoring him till now heard that and rolled her eyes as she was familiar with all this dramatics, because she did the same with her family.

Handing the cute little fellow to his father, she turned to Rehmat.

Indirect attention seeking is what you are playing at, Abhay Singh; than this is what you will get. I'm the champion of this game.

"Rehmat Aunty, some people just refuse to grow up! Want attention on themselves all the time just like a six year old kid! Our Arhan is more mature than them. At least he doesn't complain like them." She replied and everyone laughed at her indirect burn towards Abhay except of course Abhay and Rabiya.

Rabiya's smirk vanished the moment Vaish opened her smart mouth and Rehan had this I-told-you-so smile on his face.

Abhay wasn't going to give up soon.

"What can I say, Rehmat Aunty? Now a day's six year old are smarter than adults, can charm all the girls with their charisma. I might as well act like them to catch the attention of people who seems to ignore me."

"That is what the problem with adults is Aunty! They try to capture attention of beautiful ladies; while a six year old don't try that. They just get our attention with their innocence."

"Innocence, they say aunty but they all want charmers. If not then I would have gotten the attention by now as you all know that I'm the model of innocence." He replied now directly looking at her and everyone around them were silently enjoying the show.

"Model of innocence? In which mirror are you looking at yourself mister? Or who are those people giving you false ideas? It's giving you a total misconception about yourself!"

"In the same mirror and around the same people who tell you that you are smart as hell, awesome, beautiful and intelligent! At least I have only one misconception about myself unlike you who is a walking store of misconceptions!" He sneered and Vaish's temper rose high now.

No one, no one gets to insult her and walk away.

"Oh really? I'm the walking store of misconceptions, says who, the man who thinks that he is the one and only man send by God as some Angel to end the miseries of ladies! While in reality he is just another arrogant, egoistic jerk who is full of himself and can't accept his defeat at an argument by a lady." She replied haughtily and Abhay stood speechless.

Now everyone around them was shocked because for the first time in history Abhay Singh the great Drama King was left speechless by a lady.

Abhay and Vaish were now staring at each other with fire in their eyes. Somewhere in the middle of argument they lost track of themselves and pointed at each other's flaw. This was the first time something like that happened because till now they were in a vanilla relationship.

Always admiring each other and looking at each other's qualities but for the first time they talked about the things that bothered them about each other and it felt good to discuss that. It was like one less burden to carry.