33: His View

Please read the author's note in the end (:

Enjoy Reading (:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Same time around the presentation was going on:

Abhay was nervously pacing inside his room on the other floor. He was nervous like hell; not about meeting what was going happen after it.

How he will face his aunt and will she forgive him?

And more than that he was worried about his Fireball's reaction to the truth about Vegas; one which he is hiding from months.

He remembered their first encounter in Mumbai, where she kissed him on the spot just to annoy Arjun and prove him that she has a boyfriend.

He found her face familiar but he still can't place her because she reminded him about Mrs. Stranger and he thought his mind was playing games on him because he was running from the truth.

About Vegas.

He still remembered that night in Vegas, well not all of it but most of it. He was upset that day because his aunt has asked him to attend the business meeting in the morning and he missed it. She was really upset with him. He had done the same thing in the past too but this time something snapped inside her and she cut herself from him; the only family he has, has cut her from him and so he was feeling down.

He went out that night to drink in that bar and to drown all his miseries and there he saw her; the most beautiful women in his entire life. She was looking like a Fireball in that red dress of hers. He can't see her face properly because of lighting but he noticed that she has rejected all the drinks that were being offered to her and felt relieved. None of the persons sitting here deserved her, except him.

May be it was liquor talking.

He tried his luck and walked towards her and casually flirted with her. She turned him down with her flat answer, "I'm not looking for a one night stand."

He was disappointed because one more person misunderstood him on the same day. Today was really not his day. He was about to drown himself in alcohol when he heard her apologising to him. He was shocked that she trusted him.

Any other time he would have found it a bad habit of hers to trust a stranger but today he was grateful for it and so he asked her to enjoy the night with him. He has still not seen her face properly but he wanted to keep it that way; he liked the mystery around them and also he was trying to escape from reality that night.

They joined the crowd of hippies which was yet another reckless decision but then again he wanted to be reckless tonight and left the sensible side of his brain in the hotel. They were given masquerades to hide their true identities and he was slightly disappointed for not being able to see her face properly but went ahead with it.

They danced, fought and then drank like mad people that night but somehow in between all the drama and pranks the atmosphere turned serious when they talked about kids or munchkins. He was disappointed when she said that she don't want to be in an arrange marriage with him but then realised that she didn't have problem with him but the idea of arrange marriage. She wanted to fall in love with a person and then marry him. Also, she didn't want her mom having upper hand on her for entire life.

She complimented him about his looks and he felt proud of his looks once again but when he saw her feeling sad about not remembering their marriage he panicked at the thought of her leaving him. He was way too drunk to be in sensible state. He knew only one thing that if he didn't do something soon enough then she will leave him, like all others and the thought made him crazy.