7. Vegas

Enjoy reading :)
_______________________________

Vaish arrived in Vegas pretty late. She had been to different countries earlier so she wasn't starstruck by its beauty. But she had to admit that the city is something with the loud music coming out and so many casinos over there.

She checked into her hotel which was a grand one not to her surprise. She didn't expect anything less from her dad. He would want the best for his Princess. She was too tired to take a tour around the hotel but promised herself to do that before leaving.

She had little snacks and went over her presentation once again.

Her first step towards the big project.

I hope it all goes well. A good start is what I need to make a good impression. She prayed and slept.

***

She got up at right time in the morning despite the time difference and treated herself with a good breakfast.

After that she practised with her presentation for the nth time and decided to leave for the place.

She was in her perfect attire. Her hairs perfect and make up to the point.

She saw many people entering the hall

She saw many people entering the hall. All of them were elder then her. She looked like a inexperienced young woman in front of them. Though it did make her feel nervous but she can't back down. Too much was on stake.

And so she gave the presentation. One of the best of her life. The silence in the room after she spoke scared her but she kept her cool composure.

She heard one door being opened and closed. Someone left the room from the end. She can't see the face as it was a dark room.

As soon as that person left, lights were turned on and she heard a single clap coming from the end of the room.

The person standing there was a man in his fourties. He came up to Vaish and offered her a hand shake which she took while smiling.

"Ms. Vaishali, I am Satyajit Murti. The marketing director of JP group of Industries. My boss had to leave earlier to attend some important call. But our boss found your presentation interesting.

All other people here highlighted our company's potential but you spoke about your business which is something we appreciate. So congratulations for clearing the level one.

We are selecting you for the next step of our project. In next three months you have to present your the structural design of the project in form of 3d presentation. We hope that you have software developers who are capable of doing that." He said and Vaish who was dancing like crazy inside managed to give him a polite smile and said yes.

She will find the developer in Mumbai. Its in her top priority list now. Sheena already informed her about the appointments with them.

I did it. One step down. Few more to go. She thought and left the room with a smile.