31. The Wedding

Enjoy Reading (:

---------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Vegas.

Joining the crowd they saw a new reckless side of the world; the world which was hidden from them. They were the sheltered kids, loved by their families and protected from all the vile things which could spoil them.

The adventures for them meant, adventured sports with high level of safety gears. They were brought up with the ideology of staying away from trouble.

But here in Vegas, they were free to do whatever they want to do, without a care for this world, without the pressure of thinking what to do and what not to do.

And so this ignited a spark in them. As soon as they joined the crowd, they were offered black masquerades, so as to hide their true identity from all. They took it without hesitation and joined the crowd.

They saw many people drinking, smoking a joint, some guys fighting but not going overboard. A guy was playing guitar and Vaish can't help but go towards him unintentionally. He followed her lead and walked behind her.

They enjoyed the song that he was playing. They didn't know the language but his voice has something in it which touched their heart. They saw people around them starting to dance with their partners. They looked at each other with a hopeful look in their eyes and joined their hands for a dance.

He was nervous at first. He knew about couple dance but something about her made him nervous. He was afraid if he screwed up this chance with her, if she went away and left him alone, just like others. But as she stood with him, looking at him with her Amber brown eyes he felt all the tension leaving him.

For in that moment it were only two of them and nothing else mattered and so they danced with him taking the lead and her following it effortlessly; like they have practised it before for so many times.

The beat became fast and so did their steps but neither one of them stopped. It was only after the crowd started hooting did they realise that they were the only ones left dancing.

As they became conscious of their surroundings, they stepped away from each other. Thanks for the masks covering their faces; otherwise they didn't know to face the crowd or each other.

"What is your name and where are you from?" A blond guy asked him.

He was silent for a while. Did he want to take the risk of revealing it all and enjoy the mystery surrounding them? Was he ready for facing the reality and harshness of the truth?

The answer was a big no and so he opened his mouth to say, "My name doesn't matter because we all are strangers for each other who will never meet again. I'll tell you where I'm from though because my country is big and you can't find me." He said and ended the statement with a wink to charm the audience but Vaish was already charmed by his voice. The wink was just bonus.

"Ok, Mr. Stranger. Where are you from?" A girl having a thick accent, probably Russian asked.

"Mr. Stranger? I like the sound of it. I'm from India, Mumbai to be precise." He said and Vaish's heart skipped a bit. They were from the same country.

"And your girlfriend? Where did you find a beauty like her?" A guy asked with this so innocent look in his eyes. It was obvious that he framed the statement this way to know about their relationship status and may be hit on her.

Vaish was about to reply but he beat her.

"Mrs. Stranger."

He said in a loud and clear voice and held her hand in his. "She is Mrs. Stranger."