Bonus Chapter 1

Enjoy Reading (:

Sorry for delay, read author's note (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vaish was working in her office in Mumbai preparing for an important presentation. Today was her last working day here. After that she was going to Delhi to live with her parents for one month till they plan the big wedding.

She thought they will need more time but turns out they had already planned everything. Once again she was blown away by their planning.

She always thought that she and Abhay will make the most dramatic family but their parents were so ahead of them. She was doubtful whether they will be able to break the record of their parents. But then again she was always known to be one step ahead. She would be more dramatic than her parents.

In fact she was thinking to start the planning for her kids to start from their birth. She would arrange their marriage but make them fall in love with her twisted techniques. That was a good plan, she thought and smirked. Finally she will beat her mother.

But that was a long term goal. For now she needed to do something faster to get her revenge. She thought that the confrontation that day will make her satisfied but it didn't. She was thinking to do something more dramatic.

Her mind was running in all different directions thinking of all the different ways to get her revenge and she wanted to stage one more drama to give them a shock which was equivalent to the shock they gave her and Abhay.

As for Abhay, that man was a gone case. He was literally stuck with her mom like glue. It was cute at first but now her mom and Abhay were making fun of her. Surprisingly her dad was also in their team. Samay was neutral party because he knew better to mess with his sister. He was sure that she will take her revenge. So he was keeping his distance from that day, as Vaish had cut his allowance till she gets married to Abhay.

When she and Abhay told their friends about it they were first shocked but then laughed it out, just shaking their heads. They decided for a get together with their partners after their wedding. She was more excited for that then her wedding itself as wedding would be a boring affair for her, she had to sit for so long and give fake smile to all the guests.

Today her mom had organised a family dinner, to discuss the formalities of the wedding. She felt like laughing because she knew once again everything would be planned ahead and she and Abhay will just nod their head.

And that husband of hers, should be thinking of ways to spend some alone time with her before she goes back but no; the mister was busy. He left earlier today because he wanted to help her mom prepare dinner and Vaish just looked at him in unbelievable way but the man was unaffected. She just shook her head and kissed him before he left. The things you do for love!

Now she had almost completed her work and was on her way back home. She entered her apartment and saw her mom working in the kitchen while her dad was working. Samay was probably in his room sleeping. Her mom looked calmer then she expected.

She thought that her mom will be in her Godzilla mode for the dinner preparations but she was calm. May be it was calm before storm, she thought and went to her room for her bath. Her mom had already selected the dress for her and she sighed as she was really not in the mood to select something.

Her mom informed her that Abhay has gone to pick up his aunt. She was missing him when he was gone for only few hours. How will she survive one month without him when she can't stay few hours without him? This love was making her feel all those stupid girly emotions that she has hidden inside her tough exterior.