44: Future

Enjoy Reading (:

-----------------------------------------------------

"How did you plan our drunken marriage in Vegas?" Vaish finally asked the big question and the elders smiled slyly.

"We didn't exactly plan it, we just knew what was happening and we didn't stop it. We could have stopped you two at any point of time and it took every ounce of my patience to not do that." Vishal said and Abhay gulped when he received Vishal's infamous glare.

"Oh come on Vishal! Don't blame my son in law... Your Princess was equally involved. Vaish we are having a serious talk regarding your drinking habit after this." Smita gave Vaish a hard look and Vaish nodded obediently.

"She promised not to drink anymore. Don't worry maa!" Abhay said and Smita's eyes softened after hearing the word maa from him.

Abhay too was shocked because he didn't plan it. It came out from his mouth naturally. It was first time after his mother's death he used that word and so many memories came back to him.

Smita got up from her place and kissed his forehead in motherly manner and he too hugged her feeling her motherly love.

Everyone looked at them with softness in her eyes and Pooja's eyes almost watered. Vaish saw that and went near her and side hugged her realising her feelings in that moment. Pooja became surer of her decision of choosing Vaish for Abhay. She caressed Vaish's head in motherly manner and Vaish just smiled at that.

"Are we done with the emotional moment here? I'm too eager to know the rest of the story. Mom and dad didn't tell me the part about Vegas." Samay interrupted the moment and Vaish threw her slipper at him which he easily dodged.

Vishal and Smita shook their head at their children's antics while Pooja and Abhay laughed whole heartedly.

"So as I was saying we knew each and every action of you people. All thanks to that boy." Vishal said and Abhay and Vaish looked at him questioningly.

"Arjun. He is taking about Arjun." Pooja answered their question and their eyes widened.

"After Vaish completed her presentation, I and Arjun left the conference hall. I was very disappointed in you Abhay because once again you missed the chance to meet Vaish. So I called you and cut all the contacts with you and barred you from our business. Arjun has just gained the control of Shekhawati Heritage and wanted to meet you as he considered you a part of their family. He was there when I scolded you and knew that you would be emotional so he came to you to meet you and check on you."

"He saw you in the bar of the hotel and was coming to greet you when he saw you talking to Vaish. He was sitting nearby and knew what you were talking. He didn't interrupt you because he knew about Vaish, having heard about her from me. So, he was glad that finally you guys met."

"As soon as you guys left the club he followed you from a safe distance and messaged me about your whereabouts. I contacted Vaish's parents and from there on he reported all your activities to us. So we knew what all happened. I stopped him from intervening between you two because that was never our intention; we just wanted you guys to meet each other after that the decision was yours. We were sure that you guys will instantly click with each other and we were happy to see that our plan didn't go in vain." Pooja said and drank water.

"When you guys entered the chapel, Arjun heard what was happening and he immediately called Pooja ji asking her whether to stop you both or not. She contacted us. It was very tough for me to convince Vishal to not stop you because I knew that it was fate and may be that was the only way you guys will accept marriage. Also, we were sure about Abhay and knew that he will be the perfect partner for you. So, it was a yes from our side and therefore, Arjun didn't stop you both." Smita completed her story and both of them were shocked again.