12. Work

Enjoy reading :)
__________________________________

Abhay was shocked to see this fiesty fireball, hot as hell, beauty from heaven.

He expected to see some middle aged lady from the description he heard. But this was certainly a good surprise.

Hairs were fiery red, eyes were hazel brown which were staring at him so dreamily. Not that it was the first time some one was staring at him like that but this time he was looking at her in the same way. And lips which looked so kissable.

She looked so different yet so familiar. He wanted to look in her eyes deeply but he felt like she was hiding something behind those hazel eyes. Something was mysterious and he can't wait to unfold this mystery.

Hazel brown was a nice shade but it was not her real eye colour. She was wearing lens. He could say that and though he has seen so many women wearing lenses yet he can't wait for her to remove her lenses and look in her eyes directly.

He heard some nuisance in the background and saw her irritated face. Whoever this man in her office was, he was clearly irritating this fireball.

He felt her leaning towards him and then she put her hands around his neck. He stilled. He knew what was coming next and he could have stopped her if he wanted to but he didn't because even if it was totally unexpected and unplanned, he wanted it to happen.

"This is my boyfriend." He heard before she slammed her lips on his and he forgot what she said a minute before.

Hell! He forgot every single damn thing. She initiated the kiss but he took the lead soon and to his surprise he met with an equal competition.

She wasn't all the little softy girl but a fireball and he would be damned if he get burnt by her.

They heard a coughing in the background and much to his disappointment they have to move apart.

She didn't look at him but turned and looked at the man in her office.

Now Abhay too observed the man and first thing he noticed was that he has charcoal black eyes just like him but his were fake. Next he looked handsome but he was no match to Abhay. And the way he was giving Vaishali a killer look it made Abhay feel something protective of her.

He came inside and stood alongside her. He didn't know what was the matter but he can't leave a lady alone in such situation.

"Now you met my boyfriend. So please show yourself out. I don't want to talk to you. You don't have any proof of what you are saying. I don't believe you. So stop annoying me." Vaish said in a fierce tone and Abhay's eyes widened.

Definitely fireball.

He liked this thing about her. She was no damsel in distress nor she needed a Prince charming to protect herself.

"Oh really! Now you are going to this level! Kissing a Stranger and claiming him as your boyfriend? Never thought you will stoop to this level Vaishali!" He said and before Vaish could reply him; he got a punch in his face from Abhay.

"Next time think of this punch before talking to any lady like this." Abhay said.

He then punched him once more.

"And think twice before talking to my girlfriend like this! Now get out!" He said.

"You people will regret this. I will be back soon. " Arjun said and left the room.

***

Vaish's heart stopped beating for a second when she heard him claiming her as his girlfriend.