37: Together

Before reading further I would request all those who are Sanaa and Rehan's fans to go and read the bonus chapter Bliss that I have published few days ago in DTBT as this chapter will have a spoiler for that couple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Abhay and Vaish were inside Sanaa and Rehan's mansion.

Both of them were feeling nervous. They were planning to confess the truth to their dearest friends and were scared of their reaction.

So this is how it feels like to confess the truth, Vaish thought and sighed; thinking about the time when she will have to confess the truth to her family.

Her family was on Europe tour and she had called her father's secretary to make sure that the news about anything happening in India doesn't reach to them.

They were coming back in next few days. They had booked their flight to Mumbai so as to spend some time with their daughter. She was delighted at the aspect of seeing them after three months as she missed them terribly but other part of her was scared of their reaction.

She hoped that before knowing the truth they at least meet Abhay with a clear mind and start liking him. That will make the truth easier for them as well as for her and Abhay. Abhay has also talked to his aunt and made sure that the board of directors don't spill anything to media.

She was bought out of the trance when she heard Sanaa's laughter. She saw Sanaa and Rehan coming from stairs, with Rehan holding her hand and carefully watching their steps. He looked at the stairs as if they were a war zone and was holding Sanaa as if she was the most precious thing in his life, which Vaish had no doubts was true.

But still he looked over protective and on the top of that Sanaa didn't stop him or something but was just laughing.

Abhay too noticed his friend's extra careful behaviour but brushed it as normal part of his over protective behaviour.

Sanaa and Rehan saw them and Sanaa whispered something in Rehan's ears to which he frowned but nodded.

Both the couples looked at each other, then at their partners. Abhay and Vaish were standing close just like Sanaa and Rehan and were giving each other a look which didn't miss the other couples' eyes.

"Abhay." Said Sanaa.

"Vaish." Said Rehan.

Both of them looked sheepishly at them before smiling fully and jumped to hug their friends.

What was more surprising was the fact that Abhay hugged Sanaa and Vaish hugged Rehan.

Both Sanaa and Rehan returned the gesture, understanding that finally their friends have realised their feelings.

After a minute, they all settled and Sanaa asked the question.

"How and When?"

Vaish looked at her and smiled.

"You both know that I got into a drunken marriage in Vegas with Mr. Stranger, right?" Vaish asked and immediately got three replies.

"You told him!" Sanaa and Rehan were surprised.

"You told them?" Asked Abhay accusingly.

"She is my best friend, of course she knows. I know, Rehan knows because she knows and what she knows definitely he knows." Vaish replied to Abhay and turned to their friends.

"Obviously I will tell him before being all lovey dovey with him. No secrets in a relationship, right?" She said simply shrugging.

"So you guys were advising me to go behind a married woman?" Abhay asked in a fake accusing tone.