six

chapter six:-

stella's pov:-

i couldn't stop thinking about the picture michael posted on twitter.

when did he take the picture? how did he take the picture if he was driving? how did i not see him? i mean, i was staring at him most of the time, not in a creepy way, and i never saw him using his phone.

i didn't know what to comment, i just commented with two red hearts. i read some of the comments and most of them were asking whose hand is he holding. i tried ignoring the twitter notifications and decided to study.

caleb, the guy who's going to help me with maths, is coming over in an hour, and i wasn't excited. actually, i was really scared. i didn't want the rumours to be true. i didn't know where to meet him, and i didn't want to go to his place because that would be creepy. so i told him to come over, hoping my brother would be here soon.

it was 6 pm and my brother was supposed to be here at 6:30. i picked up my maths books and went to the living room, placing them on the table. i turned off the tv and walked into the kitchen.

picking up the nutella jar and a knife, i made myself a sandwich and slowly ate it, getting more nervous every time i thought about caleb.

i stared down at my outfit to make sure it wasn't bad. i was wearing a black tshirt, white leggings and my unicorn slippers. i was too lazy to take them off, so i just kept them on. it was kind of embarrassing, but i didn't mind it.

when the clock hit 6:35, i started getting worried. sebastian wasn't here and he hasn't texted. so i picked up my phone and texted him.

me: seb, where are you?

five minutes later, i got a reply.

sebastian: i'm so sorry, i'll be a little late. i'll be there at 7.

me: but sebastian, caleb is going to be here at 7!

sebastian: stop thinking about the rumours you heard, okay? everything will be fine. plus, he's only going to be there with you for an hour. you don't have to worry.

me: fine. you better come home soon.

i locked my phone and placed it on the table, letting out a long breath.

a few minutes later, i heard the doorbell ringing. i walked to the door and unlocked it, opening it and letting caleb in.

"hi," i greeted him.

"hello." he smiled at me. "you ready?"

"yeah," i said.

he sat down on the couch, placing his books next to mine on the table. i sat down next to him and opened my books.

"let's start!" he exclaimed.

•••••

"did you get this?" caleb asked me.

we've been studying for an hour and a half now, and sebastian wasn't here yet.

"yeah, i did," i answered. "that was actually easy, thank you for helping me."

"you're welcome, i'll make sure you get good grades." he smiled at me.

"thanks." i thanked him.

i noticed he was getting closer to me.

"you're so beautiful," he whispered.

"um, t-thanks.." i stuttered.

i moved away, but he kept getting closer and closer.