forty one

chapter forty one:-

stella's pov:-

i have no idea why, but i was really nervous for our date. i know he told me to wear my usual outfit, but i was just so nervous and suddenly all of my clothes looked so ugly.

everyone left this morning, including michael. the guys were helping michael get ready, while i asked emily and gabi to let me get ready alone. and now, i really regret asking them to leave.

i quickly dialed gabi's number, and she picked up in just a second.

"i knew you'd call me." she smirked. "open your door."

"what? why?"

"emily and i have been waiting outside for like an hour," she answered. "we knew you'd call one of us."

i ran downstairs and unlocked the door, they were right there. they knew i wouldn't be able to get ready. pulling them into a hug, i thanked them for being here.

"come on, it's 2 pm, we don't have time!" emily yelled. "he's gonna be here in an hour."

they pulled me into my room and started looking through my closet. they ended up picking a white off the shoulder crop top, black ripped jeans and white vans to match the top.

when i got dressed, they started telling me i looked cute and pretty.

emily started doing my hair while gabi did my makeup. my hair was now a little wavy, and for the makeup, i only had mascara, eyeliner and lipstick on. i had to admit, they did a really great job.

"thank you guys so much!" i thanked them, pulling them into a hug.

"you're welcome! now, go wait in the living room! he'll be here any minute." emily smiled.

we walked together to the living room and sat down, talking about random stuff while waiting for michael to get here.

*knock knock*

the girls stared at me with huge smiles on their faces. i got up and opened the door, revealing michael. he looked so cute. he was wearing a white shirt, black jeans and black shoes. we were matching.

"matching buddies!" he exclaimed, pulling me into a hug.

"i know right?" i laughed.

"you look beautiful." he smiled, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"you look good too," i answered back.

we said goodbye to emily and gabi and then walked to his car.

"so, where are we going?" i asked.

"it's a surprise." he smirked.

"oh, no!" i pouted. "please tell me."

"nope."

"fine!"

we spent almost 20 minutes driving, with me asking him every five seconds about where we are going.

"here, put this on." he said, giving me a black blindfold.

"are you going to kidnap me?" i joked.

"maybe." he answered, laughing at me.

i put on the blindfold so i couldn't see anything. five minutes later, he stopped the car and i heard him slamming his door shut.

soon, he was by my side, opening the door for me and helping me out.

"let's go."

he held my hand and helped me walk. i almost tripped a few times, but we ended up reaching the place.

"now, take it off."

i slowly pulled off the blindfold and gasped at the beautiful view in front of me.

he had a blanket placed on the floor, with a box of pizza and chocolate lava cake. it was placed in front of a huge, beautiful, crystal blue waterfall, with lots of colorful flowers around it. it honestly looked so beautiful.

"michael, this is amazing!"

"i know right?" he smiled. "i found this place before i met you, and i promised myself i'd bring the person i love the most here. and here you are."

"mikey, that's so sweet!" i pulled him into a hug.

i felt so happy. he made me so happy.

"let's eat."

we sat down together and started eating the pizza, finishing the entire box while laughing at some stupid jokes that michael said. after eating the dessert, we lied down on the blanket and watched the sunset.

"you know," michael started. "i'm so glad i met you."

"me too." i smiled. "i never thought you'd walk into karaoke nights. my friends and i thought, we'd always be just fans, but look at us now."

"everything is possible." he smiled, turning to me. "i love you so much. i'm glad i walked into karaoke nights."

"i love you too, mikey."

and in this moment, i knew i was the happiest girl on earth. michael makes me the happiest girl on earth. and all of this happened, because he walked into karaoke nights.

because i sang with him.

•••••