twenty five

chapter twenty five:-

stella's pov:-

"so.. what do you think?"

i told sebastian about me wanting to travel to visit michael, but he didn't really like the idea.

"i don't know, stel.." he sighed.

"come on seb, please!" i begged. "it's just a week, i won't miss school, i promise!"

he looked at me for a minute and then let out a long breath.

"fine, you can go!"

"yes, thank you so much!" i yelled, pulling him into a hug.

i ran up the stairs and texted emily and gabi, telling them to pack their bags. we'll be leaving in two days, and i decided to text luke and tell him.

me: luke, i have a surprise!!

he answered a few seconds later.

luke: what's up?

me: i'm coming to visit you guys!!

me: but DO NOT TELL THE OTHERS!

luke: shit, really!? oh my god i'm so excited!

luke: sure, i won't tell them! omg they're going to be so happy!

me: where are you going to be on saturday?

luke: toronto, canada

me: yes! i've always wanted to go to canada!

luke: you will now <3 do you need someone to pick you up from the airport?

me: please.

luke: okay

i locked my phone and placed it on the nightstand, smiling to myself. i'm finally going to see him again.

•••••

*two days later*

everything was ready. i packed three outfits, i guess that'll be enough for a week. i made sure everything was in the bag before i pulled the zip and closed it.

"ready?" seb asked.

"yes!" i answered excitedly.

we walked down the stairs and left the house, heading to sebastian's car, where emily and gabi were waiting for us.

"finally!" emily exclaimed.

"took you long enough." gabi rolled her eyes.

"shut up, you had to wait for like a minute or two." i smiled.

"stop complaining!" seb groaned.

"guys," emily muttered.

"girls," seb muttered, making sure it was loud enough for emily to hear.

when sebastian started driving, i stared out the window, watching the trees pass by. i started thinking, what if he wasn't even there? or what if he doesn't want to see me?

stop overthinking, stella. he misses you. he's gonna be happy.

a smack on my head interrupted my thoughts, i groaned and turned around, glaring at the person who did it.

"why!?"

"you were thinking," emily answered.

"so?" i asked, feeling confused.

"i know what you're thinking about," she said. "he misses you, okay? don't worry, he's gonna be happy when he sees you."

"i hope so." i sighed.

ten minutes later, we were in front of the airport. the three of us carrying our bags and saying goodbye to sebastian.

"take care." he said, pulling me into a hug.

"i will, you too." i smiled, hugging him back.

"she's not dying, seb." emily laughed.

he smiled, "shut up."

he pulled away and went to hug gabi and emily. he stepped back and the three of us walked into the airport together.

we did everything we had to do and started heading to the plane.

"you excited?" gabi asked.

"very." i smiled.

"oh, how are you and calum?" emily asked gabi.

"umm, we're okay. we talk everyday.. as friends," she answered. "nothing serious."

"sure." emily winked at her.

"how are you and luke?" gabi smirked.

"we're great actually," emily answered while smiling.

the rest of the walk was quiet until we got on the plane and sat down, the three of us next to each other.

"here we go.."

•••••