thirty eight

chapter thirty eight:-

gabi's pov:-

michael and i have been texting for a few days, because he wanted to surprise stella and he needed my help. we were texting right now, planning everything for tomorrow's surprise. the boys are finally coming to visit tomorrow, and i'm finally going to see calum.

michael: do you think she'll like it?

me: of course!

michael: i'm scared..

me: michael, all you have to do is sing the song! there's nothing to be afraid of, you've been on stage for a month now.

michael: but what if she doesn't forgive me? i'm singing her a song and apologizing in front of the entire world. what if she doesn't like it?

i sighed. i felt bad for him. he was thinking so much about this, and about stella. i really hope she forgives him. it's been two months now. when i last talked to her about him, she sounded like she was going to forgive him. i still couldn't believe she spent two months without talking to him.

me: don't worry, mike. she'll like it. and she'll forgive you. don't think about it too much, okay? get some sleep, you'll need your energy for tomorrow :)

michael: thank you so much for helping me, gabs. i really appreciate it <3

me: you're welcome, michael. goodnight <3

i couldn't wait for tomorrow. i really hope she likes the surprise.

•••••

stella's pov:-

i woke up feeling a little sad. it's been two months without him. i missed talking to him so much. he still texted me everyday, and i never answered his texts. today was their last day on tour. will they come to visit? will they stay wherever they are? will they go to their families back in australia?

i have no idea.

because the boys refused to talk to me.

i've been texting them for an entire week, and all i ever got was a short reply from every single one of them.

"i cant really talk right now, will text you later!"

and they never texted me. so i didn't want to disturb them.

i checked my phone, no notifications from michael. which was weird, since he never missed a day. i wanted to text him, i wanted to tell him i missed him, but i couldn't.

i did my morning routine and decided to stay in my pajamas. grey sweatpants and a black long sleeved crop top. walking into the kitchen, i picked up a bag of popcorn and placed it in the microwave, and then walked to the fridge to take out a bottle of coke.

i put the popcorn in a huge plate, picked up the coke bottle and walked to the couch, sitting down while placing my legs on the table. i started eating while looking for something to watch on the television.

"wow, stella, you've been doing this for two months now." i heard sebastian's voice.

"leave me alone, i'm depressed." i groaned.

he walked up to me and sat down on the couch next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"look, i know he cheated," seb started. "but you can't stay mad at him for a long time. he apologized a million times, he texts you everyday. if he doesn't love you, he wouldn't even text you. but look at him!"