twenty six

chapter twenty six:-

stella's pov:-

luke pulled me into a hug, squeezing my body so hard that i couldn't breathe.

"dude, be gentle," i said, trying to pull away.

"sorry." he apologized while smiling at me.

he pulled gabi in a hug and then went to emily. they hugged, kissed and talked a little and then we started walking outside.

"stay next to me or the guards, and don't walk away," he told us.

we nodded and a few guards stood around us, we slowly walked out of the airport, while more people surrounded us, screaming and asking for pictures.

luke stopped for a few pictures while we continued walking with the guards until we reached the car and got inside.

"oh my god, that was so tiring." emily groaned.

"i know right?" gabi giggled.

we stayed in the car for a few seconds until luke got in and the driver started driving.

"i hope the fans won't ruin the surprise." i laughed.

"don't worry, ashton and calum might see it yeah," luke said. "but michael hasn't looked at his phone for days now."

hearing this broke my heart. hopefully, i can make him happy in a few minutes.

"alright, we're here," luke announced. "hide your faces just incase."

i stared down at my feet while walking into the hotel. we got into the elevator and waited for it to reach the top floor.

"here we are, get ready!" luke clapped.

we slowly walked in the hallway until we reached the room. luke tried opening the door slowly and quietly, but it still caused a really loud voice.

"good job, luke," i whispered.

"not my fault!" he whispered back.

when the door was open, we saw ashton and calum right in front of us, with their eyes wide open.

"shush!" i placed my finger on my lips, telling them to shut up before they could yell and ruin the surprise.

"oh my god, what are you doing here?" ashton asked, pulling me into a hug. "i missed you so much."

"i missed you too," i smiled, hugging him back. "i wanted to surprise you guys. thought it'd make michael happy."

"he's gonna be so happy!" ashton pulled away, smiling at me.

i walked to calum and hugged him.

"i missed you cal."

"missed you too stella." he hugged me back, quickly pulling away. "i'm glad you guys are here."

"we are, too," gabi answered, smiling at him.

luke and emily walked in next to each other and went to one of the rooms, while gabi and calum went together, so it was just me and ash.

"is he awake?" i asked.

"yeah, he is," ashton answered. "he's on his bed, you can go in."

he pointed at the room and i nodded, walking away. i slowly opened the door and looked inside.

he was on the bed, sleeping on his stomach, facing the wall.

good, he won't know it's me.

i jumped on top of him, hugging him tightly.

"luke, go away," he groaned. "i said i don't wanna cuddle, leave me alone."

he sounded like he was crying, but i tried not to let it get to me, since i was surprising him now.

"what if it was me who wanted to cuddle?" i smiled.

i got up and he quickly sat up, looking at me, his eyes widening.

"oh my god," he whispered.

"surprise!" i smiled, opening my arms for a hug.

he quickly stood up and hugged me back so tightly.

"i missed you so much," he whispered in my ear.

"i missed you more, love," i hugged him back.

we spent about a minute, hugging each other, not saying a word.

"how did you get here?" he pulled away.

"we got a holiday at school for a week, and you never answered my texts or calls," i said. "the guys told me you were upset, so i decided to come here and surprise you."

"you have no idea how lonely i felt, even when i was with the guys," he said, his eyes tearing a little.

"aww, don't cry." i hugged him.

"i hung out with the guys but whenever we'd start getting ready to go to sleep, i'd just feel really lonely, i just missed you so much."

"don't worry, i'm here now." i slowly rubbed his back. "i'll be here for a week, we could hang out and do whatever you want. just stop crying, please."

"you're the best." he smiled, placing his forehead on mine while staring into my eyes.

"i know." i smiled back, causing him to laugh.

"cuddle?" he asked me.

"cuddle." i smiled, jumping on the bed and getting closer to him

•••••