thirteen

chapter thirteen:-

stella's pov:-

five days later and it was finally friday. today is the day we get to go to australia and go to a 5 seconds of summer concert. i decided to just take a backpack with me and put two outfits and a pajama in it, since we were only staying for two days. emily did the same thing too.

gabi didn't want to come, but we convinced her, even though we were all mad at her, because she always wanted to go to a concert.

right now, emily, gabi and i were in the car with my brother. he was taking us to the airport. while the boys had their own car.

"i'm so excited!" emily exclaimed. "oh my god, we're almost there!"

"i know right? i can't wait!" i smiled at her.

"don't forget to take a lot of pictures and send them to me!" sebastian said, not taking his eyes off the road.

"of course," i answered.

a few minutes later, we were at the airport and it was filled with a lot of people. their fans.

we walked out of the car and the boys walked to us.

"stay next to us, and keep your head down," ashton told us.

i nodded at him and we started walking while the fans were screaming. but then we had to stop so the boys could take pictures with them. i heard some girls screaming my name and calling me ugly, and more bad nicknames. i tried ignoring them, but it got worse every time. the boys left the fans and we started walking again until we were on the plane.

"i can't believe it," calum sighed. "people are being so rude to you. it's stupid. they don't even know you!"

"i know right?" luke exclaimed. "a girl was talking shit about her, and she wanted to take a picture with me. i walked away from her."

"poor girl, you should've taken the picture!" i yelled.

"no, she was really mean." he pouted.

we all took our seats, getting ready for the plane to take off. i was sitting next to michael, emily next to luke, calum next to ashton and gabi wanted to sit alone. ashton tried to convince her to sit next to him, but she didn't want to.

i decided to check my twitter before turning my phone off. i was going to turn it back on anyways since we had internet on the airplane.

"what's wrong?" michael asked, noticing the frown on my face.

"nothing, just more hate." i gave him a small smile and turned back to my phone.

he didn't answer and went on his phone too. a few minutes later, i noticed that michael had tweeted something.

"why is everyone hating on stella? what did she ever do to you? do you guys even know her? you're not a real fan if you hate on the person we love. stella is one of our best friends, and she's the kindest person i've ever met. you can't hate on her just because you THINK she's bad. you don't know her, so don't judge her. please stop sending hate, thank you."

i read the comments and everyone was apologising for being mean, most of them tagging me and apologising.

i smiled at the tweet and the comments and looked up at michael, he was already looking at me.

"thanks, you didn't have to."

"i had to do it. you're human too, you have feelings too. they shouldn't treat you that way." he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"turn off your phone and put your seatbelt on." he smiled. "we're taking off."

i did everything he said and looked out the window, staring at the ground as it disappeared, and we were surrounded by clouds.

•••••

"stella," someone whispered.

"stella, we're here." the person started shaking me.

"stop," i groaned, opening my eyes.

"we're in australia." michael smiled at me.

i slowly stood up and we picked up our bags, leaving the plane and walking into the airport. we met more fans and people were actually being nicer to me. i even took pictures with a few people.

two hours later, we were finally at the hotel trying to get some rest for the show tomorrow. i was so excited for my first concert ever. and i'm also going to be in the front!

we all had our own rooms at the hotel so we could actually sleep and not stay up watching movies and playing games.

i was going through my phone when i heard a knock on the door.

i got off the bed and walked to the door, opening it and meeting michael.

"what's wrong?" i asked him.

"i can't sleep, can i come in?"

"of course." i opened the door so he could walk in.

"you can sleep here if you want to." i smiled at him.

"thank you." he hugged me.

i hugged him back and then walked to the bed, going back to my phone. he laid down next to me, placing his head on my shoulder and looking at my phone.

a few minutes later, his breath got quieter and quieter. i slowly looked at him, his eyes were closed and he was asleep. i struggled with pulling the covers up, but i did it anyways. i covered him and myself, locking my phone and falling asleep next to him.

it's going to be a long day.

•••••