twenty eight

chapter twenty eight:-

stella's pov:-

right now, the guys, gabi and emily were arguing about what movie they wanted to watch, while i just took money from all of them to buy the popcorn and the drinks. i didn't want to get myself involved into this argument.

"hello," i greeted the person behind the counter.

"hello there," the guy answered. "what'd you like to get?"

"umm, i want seven salt popcorn, seven coke and one of those chocolate bars," i answered, pointing at the chocolate.

"coming right up." he walked away and started getting the popcorn and the drinks.

a few seconds later, he came back with everything and i paid for it.

"how are you supposed to carry all that on your own?" he asked.

"i have no idea." i sighed. "my friends are over there, arguing over what movie they want to watch."

"here, let me help you," he said, walking out.

"aren't you supposed to stay there to give people the popcorn?" i asked, confused.

"well, we don't want you covered in popcorn and coke, so i guess me helping you is okay."

we carried the stuff together and walked back to the guys.

"stella, what do you- oh, let me help!" ashton walked to the guy and took the food from him.

"thanks for the help man." he smiled at the guy.

"oh my god, you're 5 seconds of summer!" the guy smiled.

"yeah we are." ashton laughed.

"my sister is in love with your band! can i take a picture with you when you guys are done with the movie?" he asked politely.

"oh, of course!" ashton smiled. "thanks again."

the guy walked away and then michael came up to me.

"here, let me help." he took the drinks from my hand and i was left with 4 packs of popcorn.

"okay, stella," calum started. "michael, luke and emily chose aquaman but ashton, gabi and i chose venom."

"you need to pick one now." luke pouted.

'please' luke mouthed to me.

"i'm sorry but i'll have to go with aquaman," i apologized. "i really wanted to watch that."

"fine!" ashton sighed.

"yes, thank you!" michael hugged me from the side.

"careful, the drinks!" i laughed.

"sorry," he apologized. "let's go!"

•••••

"this was the best movie ever!" calum yelled.

"and you wanted to watch venom." i rolled my eyes.

"the trailer was good!" he complained.

"maybe next time."

"let's go to mcdonald's," ashton said. "i'm too lazy to cook right now, it's 11 pm."

"oh, sure!" the girls and i agreed.

"wait!" i stopped them. "you were supposed to take a photo with the guy behind the counter."

"oh yeah," luke said, remembering what the guy told them before the movie. "we'll go take the photo, you and the girls can walk to the car."

there was a driver waiting for us outside, so we walked and entered the car, waiting for the guys to be done.

"this was fun." emily smiled.

"yeah," i answered. "did you see cal and gabi?"

"what? what about cal and gabi?" gabi looked at me.

"you two were holding hands." i smirked.

"we weren't!" gabi tried lying, but the blush on her face wasn't helping.

"oh yeah, i saw that!" emily winked at her.

"just tell him how you feel," i told her.

she let out a long breath, "what if he still hates me?"

"i already forgave you for whatever you did," i answered. "he can't hate you forever, he had feelings for you before, and he still does."

"yeah, talk to him when we go back to the hotel." emily looked at her. "you can't be single forever! we're dating our dream boys, you gotta talk to him!"

"okay, i will," she replied. "now shut up, they're here."

as soon as she said that, the car's door was opened and the guys came in. they were talking about god knows what, and laughing so we didn't interrupt them.

ashton told the driver to take us to mcdonald's and the guy started driving there. when we reached, he asked us for our orders.

"we're all getting the same thing, right?" calum asked.

"yes," we all said in unison.

"okay, we want seven cheeseburgers and seven mcchicken, with coke, and five boxes of chicken nuggets!" calum told the driver and the driver repeated the same thing to the woman.

"what the hell, cal?" gabi looked at him. "that was a lot!"

"we're really hungry!" calum complained.

"i'm not gonna eat two burgers!" gabi argued.

"then don't!" calum argued back.

both of them started arguing while the guys, emily and i watched and laughed at them.

"food's here," the driver said and started heading to the hotel.

"we won't eat here," ashton said. "we'll eat at the hotel, okay?"

we all agreed and sat in silence.

•••••