seven

chapter seven:-

stella's pov:-

it's been three days since the caleb accident. after i told mrs. jones about what happened, she talked to the principal and caleb was kicked out of our school because he's been doing that to other girls too, they were just too scared to talk to someone.

anyways, today's friday, which means gabi, emily and i are going to hang out with michael, calum, luke and ashton. i was so excited for hanging out with them that i actually got ready 4 hours early. i was dressed in my black jeans as always and a grey sweater with michael's tattoos on it. it's one of my favorite sweaters.

i matched it with my grey converse, which i got on the same day i bought that sweater, because i just love matching my shoes with my shirts.

michael texted me, saying he wanted to pick me up, but i told him that i'm going to come with gabi and emily, so he sent me the address, and i was now waiting for them to get here.

i was walking around the house while scrolling through twitter, as always, and eating my cookies and cream ice cream.

i was still getting hate, for hanging out with michael. people found my twitter account and they know my name, obviously. they also posted some pictures of me and michael, when we were at the mall getting ice cream. some people said they ship us, but most of the comments were hate comments. i still get hate, but it's getting less every day.

my phone started ringing, and i answered it quickly without looking at the name.

"hello?"

"we're out!" gabi yelled, and then hung up.

"okay, i guess," i mumbled to myself.

i put my ice cream back in the freezer, grabbed my small black backpack and then left the house, locking the door. i texted sebastian a few minutes ago telling him i'm going to be out today, and he still didn't see my message.

"hello!" i greeted, sitting in the backseat and closing the door.

"hey there, you ready?" emily asked.

"of course." i smiled. "can you believe it? we're going to spend the whole day with our favorite band. this is the best day ever."

"i know right?" emily exclaimed. "i had a dream that we hung out with them before, but i never thought it would happen in real life!"

the whole ride was silent, because we didn't know what to talk about. ten minutes later, we were in front of the hotel the boys are staying at.

gabi locked the car and we entered the hotel, it was beautiful.

"hello." i smiled at the receptionist.

"hi." she smiled back. "are you stella andrews?"

"yeah, i am," i answered.

"8th floor, room 406."

"thank you." we thanked her and walked to the elevator.

gabi clicked on the 8th floor and we waited.

"i'm nervous," emily whispered.

"why are you whispering?" i asked.

"i don't know," she whispered again.

i just giggled, not knowing what else to say.

when the elevator doors opened, we walked and started looking for room 406 and knocked on the door when we found it.

the door opened revealing a shirtless ashton. oh my god.

"ooh, come in." he smiled, opening the door for us to walk in.