eleven

chapter eleven:-

stella's pov:-

it was now 5 pm and the others were going to the restaurant in an hour. but i didn't want to go. michael and gabi are going to be there and i didn't want to face them. i spent two hours blasting bring me the horizon through my speaker and singing along. sebastian texted me saying he's going to be back at 1 am so i have the house to myself.

the doorbell ringing interrupted my thoughts, i stopped the music to make sure it was really ringing. and it was.

i groaned, getting out of my bed not bothering to change my clothes or fix my hair. i was still wearing ben's hoodie but i changed into black shorts.

the doorbell was ringing continuously it pissed me off.

"shut up, i'm coming!" i yelled.

opening the door, i saw ashton and calum with a huge smile on their faces.

"what? how'd you get my address?" i asked.

which was a stupid question, because i'm sure michael gave it to them.

"nevermind, don't answer that," i said opening the door and giving them enough space to walk in. "come in."

they walked in and stood in front of the door, looking around the house.

"you can sit," i told them.

they sat on the couch and looked at me.

"so.." calum started. "we know you don't wanna talk to gabi or michael right now."

"so we wanted to explain what happened," ashton continued.

"i don't wanna hear it," i groaned.

"it's really important." ashton's face looked so serious which kind of scared me.

"fine, talk."

"gabi was sitting in michael's room, we don't know why though," calum said. "michael walked in and she didn't notice him, but he saw something."

"what?" i asked.

"gabi owns one of the hate pages.." ashton whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"WHAT!?" i yelled, standing up and i could feel tears forming in my eyes. "my best friend, owns a hate page!? about me!?"

"we're really sorry.." calum apologised looking upset. "we didn't know that."

"when michael saw it, he gasped and gabi noticed him," ashton continued. "he was trying to come outside and tell you about it, but you walked in. so gabi pulled him and kissed him."

"wow.."

my own best friend made a hate page about me. i didn't even know how to react to this.

"i wanna talk to gabi," i told them.

"are you sure?" calum asked worriedly.

"yes."

"she's outside." ashton stood up, walking to the door.

he left for a few minutes and came back into the house with gabi behind him. she looked like she's been crying but i ignored it.

"really, gabriella!?" i yelled. "we've been best friends for a really long time, and you do this to me!?"

"i'm so sorry.." she apologised. "i'm sorry for the hate page, for kissing michael and for being rude to you. i have no good reason for doing this, which makes my situation even worse. i felt like you were drifting away stella. we aren't as close as before."

i snorted, "really? and you couldn't talk to me about it? the only answer was for you to create a hate page and kiss the person i like?"

"i'm sorry." she cried.

"please leave," i told her, walking into the kitchen and sitting on the chair.

i looked up and she was still standing there looking at me.

"what are you waiting for!? leave!" i yelled. "i don't wanna be around you right now! just give me some time and leave."

she started crying and walked out of the house. i ignored her. i mean, i'm sure i'm going to forgive her anyways. but now is not the right time.

"you okay?" calum walked into the kitchen.

"i'm fine," i whispered.

i was about to tell them i need some time alone. but then i remembered i have to talk to michael.

"take me to michael," i told calum.

"okay." he nodded. "get dressed."

i ran up to my room, took off my shorts and wore my black jeans again. quickly wearing my black converse, i picked up my phone and ran downstairs.

"let's go," i said, smiling at calum and ashton.

they got up and we left the house. i sat in the backseat of the car while ashton was driving and calum was next to him. in just a few minutes, we were in front of the hotel. we started running to the elevator and clicked on the 8th floor.

why is it so slow?

this is getting annoying.

soon, i heard the ding sound elevators made. we walked out and without knocking, i walked into their room.

"michael?" i called but there was no answer.

"mike?" i called again.

still no answer.

luke and emily walked out of the kitchen looking at me.

"oh my god, are you okay?" emily asked hugging me.

"i'm fine." i hugged her back. "where's michael?"

"he's out getting some food," luke answered.

"when did he leave?" i asked.

"five minutes ago," emily said.

i groaned, "he won't even be here anytime soon! i have to wait!"

i sat down on the couch and went on my phone, scrolling through twitter as always. i realised there was a recent tweet from michael.

@Michael5SOS: i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you.

i smiled at the tweet, liking and retweeting it. i wanted to comment, but i didn't want the fans to know he's talking about me and i didn't want to get more hate. i read the comments and everyone was commenting the same thing.

"i hope you're okay, we love you."

i locked my phone and stared at the wall in front of me. i didn't know what to do now, so i went to sleep and told emily to wake me up when michael's here.

a few minutes later, i felt myself being carried to someone's bedroom, but i was too lazy to check who the person was and whose bedroom i was in right now.

•••••