fourteen

chapter fourteen:-

stella's pov:-

emily, gabi and i were getting ready together for the concert. we didn't want to leave gabi alone so we asked her to get ready with us. she didn't talk to me a lot because she thought i was still mad at her.

and to be honest, i was still kind of pissed. but not so pissed. we've been friends for a really long time, i knew i was going to forgive her sooner or later.

"we three have the same 5sos shirt but in different colors," emily said. "let's wear them!"

we started getting dressed and did each other's hair and makeup. a few minutes later, we heard a knock on the door. i opened the door and saw calum's face.

"hey," he greeted. "you ready?"

"yeah," i answered.

"alright, let's go!" he smiled at me. "you're gonna stay with us until the concert starts, so we could get you to be in the front row."

"thanks," i thanked him.

gabi and emily came out and we followed calum to the hotel lobby where we met the rest of the guys.

"let's go!" luke exclaimed and we all ran outside the hotel.

•••••

the concert was about to start and emily, gabi and i were already standing in the front row, waiting for the guys to get on staged.

in those ten minutes, a few fans recognised me and asked me for a picture, which i agreed to, and i took pictures with all of them.

when the boys came out, everyone started screaming including us. i mean, we do hangout with them, but who wouldn't scream? it's a 5 seconds of summer concert!

i looked at luke who was smiling at me and mouthed a quick 'thank you' before turning to the crowd. when it was almost time for them to get on stage, he noticed the glitter i had on my eyes and wanted me to do the same thing for him.

the first song they played was babylon, everyone started screaming the lyrics with calum.

and we screamed throughout the whole concert. but not during the sad songs, like ghost of you, lie to me, or amnesia. we just sang along.

i took a lot of pictures of the boys, pictures of me, emily and gabi and videos of every single song they sang. it was one of the greatest nights ever.

•••••

i woke up feeling happy and sad at the same time. happy, because i get to hangout with the guys. and sad because i had to leave tonight. i'm gonna miss their goofiness, and i have no idea when i'm going to see them again.

i got out of my bed and quickly took a shower. i blowdried my hair and then curled it. picking up a black sweater and black jeans, i got dressed and left my room.

i started walking to michael's room since he told me to meet him there. i knocked on the door and he opened it in a second.

"get dressed." i groaned, walking in.

"like what you see?" he smirked.

i threw a shirt at him and sat on his bed, getting on my phone. when he got dressed, i looked up at him and smiled.

"much better." i smiled.

he sat on the bed next to me and pulled me in a hug.

"i'm gonna miss you so much," he whispered.