thirty one

chapter thirty one:-

stella's pov:-

a few minutes ago, the guys came back. i was still locked in the bathroom. i left when emily and gabi decided to go back to their room, but when they came back two hours later, i went back inside.

i don't even know why i'm hiding from them, i guess i don't want to stress them out about my life.

the guys went to emily and gabi's room, when they didn't find me, emily told them i locked myself in their bathroom. right now? everyone was outside, knocking on the door and yelling at me to come outside.

"stella, if you don't come out, i'll break the door," ashton warned.

"go ahead," i answered. "just get your money ready, because you'll have to pay for it later."

"baby, can you please come out?" michael asked, his voice filled with worry.

i sighed, standing up and opening the door. i looked at them and they all gasped. i don't blame them, i looked like a mess. red nose and cheeks, with eyeliner dripping down my eye, making me look like a demon.

michael was the first to pull me into a hug, and i hugged him back, crying so hard. everyone just stared at us, not knowing what to do or say.

he carried me and i wrapped my legs around his waist, still covering my face in his neck. he sat down on the couch with the guys next to him, and i was now on his lap, not showing my face.

"what happened, love?" michael asked me, slowly pulling my face away from his neck and placing his hand on my cheek, rubbing the tears away.

"i don't wanna stress you out, michael," i answered. "you're already dealing with your own stuff, i don't wanna disturb you."

"stella, you're not disturbing." he looked at me. "i'm your boyfriend, and we're all your best friends and we love you. we would help you no matter what happens."

i sighed, telling them everything. and when i was done, i showed them screenshots of the comments and the post.

"baby, you shouldn't let these things get to you." michael said, taking his hands off my face and placing it on my thighs.

"you're gonna see a lot of stuff like that, stel." ashton said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "but you shouldn't let it get to you. you should just ignore them."

"or block them," calum continued. "you know, this happens to us too. we receive a lot of hate."

"but look at us now." luke smiled. "they're just jealous of us. they're jealous of you, stella. you're so beautiful, they would do anything to be in your place right now."

"the guys are right," michael agreed. "just ignore it. and don't shut us out, you can talk to any of us if something bothers you. if you don't feel comfortable talking to me, that's okay. you can talk to anyone you want. just don't push us away, okay?"

i gave them a small smile, looking at them, "okay."

"where are the girls?" i asked them, but it was more like a whisper.

"they're waiting for you in my room," michael answered.

"umm... i-i was supposed to cook dinner for you guys with emily and gabi.." i stuttered. "i only finished half of it when they left the room, i don't know if they finished the rest."

"that's okay, love." ashton smiled at me. "we'll finish the rest, go talk to them."

michael took his hands off my thighs and i stood up, walking to his room. emily and gabi immediately smiled and jumped up, pulling me into a hug.

"i'm glad you're okay," emily whispered.

"thank you." i smiled, even though she couldn't see me. "and i'm sorry i pushed you guys away."

"that's okay." gabi pulled away, smiling at me. "just don't do it again, okay? you're our best friend and we love you."

"you can talk to us about anything, okay?" emily smiled.

i gave them a small smile, nodding and then walked to michael's bag. i pulled out one of his favorite hoodies and put it on. i smiled, it smelled exactly like him.

i walked outside and entered the kitchen, where the guys were all sitting, ready to eat. michael noticed i was wearing his hoodie and blushed, giving me a smile. i smiled back and picked up the plates, placing one in front of each one of them.

"you made lasagna while you were upset?" luke asked, feeling surprised.

"emily and gabi left the room for two hours," i answered. "that gave me some time to cook something for you guys."

i started filling their plates with food and when i was done, i put food in my own plate and started eating.

"this is so good." emily moaned.

i laughed at her, "yeah, thanks."

"why don't you quit and come on tour with us, seriously!" calum exclaimed. "this is amazing!"

"you'll still get paid!" ashton pouted.

"no, you guys, i won't do that!" i giggled. "i can't stay here all the time, i have to go back to my brother."

"at least she has five more days left with us," calum told the guys. "she could cook for us!"

"my girlfriend's your chef now?" michael playfully glared at them.

"your girlfriend's the best chef!" luke yelled, stuffing his mouth with lasagna.

we laughed and continued eating, while talking about stupid things and cracking some jokes.

•••••

i was heading to the bathroom when i heard quiet sobs coming from the kitchen. i slowly walked outside and noticed calum, sitting on the kitchen table, with his hands covering his face.

i walked to the kitchen and sat down next to him, placing my hand on his back. he looked up and started rubbing his tears away when he saw me.

"it's okay to cry, cal." i smiled at him. "what's wrong?"

"it's nothing," he answered.

"you can tell me, cal."

"fine." he sighed. "i really like gabi, a lot. whenever i try talking to her, emily just comes in and pulls her away from me. it's getting annoying."

i didn't speak, waiting for him to continue.

"i always tell myself i'm gonna do it tonight, i'll talk to her. but something has to ruin it, i have no idea what to do anymore. this is stupid, i shouldn't even cry over this. i'm such a baby."

"you're not a baby." i told him, rubbing his back. "i know you like her, and she likes you too, by the way. i think you should go tell her now. i could call her and ask her to come here, and you can finally tell her."

"she's probably sleeping." he sniffed, rubbing his eyes.

"she doesn't sleep now," i answered. "i don't know if emily's asleep or not, but i'll make sure gabi comes alone. the guys are sleeping too, except for michael, and i'll try to keep him inside his room so you could talk to her."

"thank you, stel." he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"anything for you, cal." i hugged him back. "i'll go call her now, okay?"

"okay."

•••••