Chapt. 1

Ella's P.O.V.

I woke up to the lovely noises of nature's gifts, the birds chirped happily outside, the bright sunlight shone through the windows as I got out of bed to let some air in and inhale the blissful wonders of the world.

Hah! You thought.

Unfortunately, I'm no angel when I wake up. I'm a whole damn troll living under a bridge.

Now, here is how Elena Ella Garcia wakes up every morning of her sad, pathetic life.

I was sleeping peacefully until -- my stupid alarm just had to interrupt my wonderful slumber.

Snooze.

I proceeded to hit snooze a couple times in hopes of getting extra time to sleep in.

"Elena Ella Garcia! You better hurry or I'm leaving without your late ass!" Ashton, the asshole, the dipshit, the fart cloud, the unhonorable brother of mine yelled as he rudely banged on my door.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled back, my eyes still shut and hugging my pillow.

Shit. I'm gonna be late.

I got out of bed as fast as I could (so fast that even the Flash would be jealous) and change into what I think is presentable which is a baggy black shirt that I painted on to make it look better and blue denim mom jeans.

I quickly scurried to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, wash my face and do my business. I took my stuff and put on my glasses, rushing out of my room.

I ran down the stairs, grabbed an apple from the refrigerator and went straight to my brother's black Mustang car or whatever. I'm not so interested in cars. As long as it can function perfectly, I could care less about the brand.

As I was just about to open the car door and sit in the front passenger seat, I saw the devil himself sitting there and smirking at me. Probably proud at the fact he got there before me.

But he still looked hot so...

"Ugh...great." I muttered to myself and went to sit at the back instead

"Nice to see you too, princess." Damien says sarcastically.

"You too, Princess." I mock him

I plugged my innocent ears with earphones to prevent them from being contaminated by Damien and Ashton's 'bedroom stories'.

. . . . .

We arrive at school and I got out the car and proceed to walk into...what was this place called again?

Oh right, hell.

I walk to my locker where my friends are chatting excitedly amongst each other.

Ashton and Damien walked through the entrance with a sort of 'look at me, I'm hot' look and a stupid smolder on their faces as they walked past swooning girls and boys.

I just roll my eyes and a girl, whose hip looks like it's fractured by the way she was walking, tried flirting with him. He looks at the girl horrified, most likely because she has caked her face with make up more than an average person which covered her natural beauty. One thing about Damien, he hates it when girls who flirt with him wear too much makeup because the makeup would be smudged all over his face. Not my words, his. I have nothing against girls who like to do their make up. In fact, I wish I was good with make up. I usually just end up making myself look more like a clown than I usually look.

I make kissy faces at him and laugh. He playfully glares at me and sends me a flying kiss. I catch the nonexistent kiss in the air, throw it on the floor and stomp on it. I smirk at his shocked face. He was still ignoring the girl. He makes a heart with both his hands and break it apart. He mouthed 'you hurt me'. I mouthed back 'I know' and I turn back to whatever conversation my friends were in.