Chapt. 32

Ella's PoV

I smiled nervously.

"Hello. I'm Elena, the owner of this restaurant. Can I help you?" I ask formally.

Why do these faces look so familiar?

"Happy birthday to Ella!"

"We love you so much."

"Congratulations, Ella! You did it!"

I suddenly felt so dizzy.

What is happening to me?

"Excuse me for a moment." I excuse myself and stumble out.

I felt so dizzy. My legs felt so weak. I gave in but a pair of arms grabbed my waist and caught me before I could fall.

I tried blinking my eyes a lot but my vision is still blurred and my hearing became fuzzy.

I looked up at the person holding me. He's lips were moving and he looked at me concerned.

"Ella? Ella? Can you hear me?"

"Shh. Calm down. Open your eyes. Listen to my voice."

I obeyed him and after a while my hearing and vision was back to normal.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience." I looked down ashamed. I could feel his burning gaze on me. The guy from the office. What was he doing here again?

"It's okay." He says softly.

"How do you know me? Do I know you?" I asked bluntly. Oops, I hope I wasn't too harsh.

"You don't know me?" He asks hurt flashed over his God-like face.

"Am I supposed to know you?" I asked even more bluntly this time.

He chuckles. Holy shit he sounds like a sex God.

"Never mind."

"Ella?!" I hear Ashton's voice call out.

"Stop shouting I'm not freaking deaf." I say to my dumbass brother.

"Oh thank God you're okay." He says and hugs me. I just stand there awkwardly and pat his back.

"There, there." I say awkwardly.

I hear the guy's chuckle and it's addicting. I think it was Damon? Darien? Luke? Ugh whatever I give up.

"What the hell happened to you?! You haven't answered my calls or messages!" He grips my shoulders.

"Wait a second. You knew she was alive?!" The guy...Damien! Yeah that's his name, Damien shouted.

"Err, guys, please lower down your voices or I'm gonna have to ask you to take this somewhere else." I say. "You know what? Just take this somewhere else, probably where there aren't a lot of people watching this scene unfold like a movie." I say motioning towards the crowd looking at us.

"Fine. Let's go to my hotel room." That Damien guy says and walks away.

"Ella, please, please, please call or text me later. You better not be on those eating habits like before." He says in a warning tone.

I gulped and swallowed all the guilt flowing through me.

"Of course." I say with a fake smile.

"Catch you later." He waves and catches up with Damien.

I sighed and apologised to the customers for the inconvenience.

I walked to the kitchen to take a minute but a lady whom I recognised from earlier stops me.