Chapt. 19

Ella's POV

We walked in and we received a lot of stares from everyone but ignored it.

We sit at our table which Ash managed to get all of us to sit together.

"So Ella...we have something to tell you..." Breanne says. I already have a bad feeling about this.

"I don't know if I even want to know." I say groaning.

"We may or may have not ran you and Damien for Snow queen and Snow king." Jenna and Tessa said simultaneously.

"Wha- it's alright... I don't think anyone's gonna vote for me anyway. But I wish you the best of luck Damien." I say.

"You're crazy. You will most definitely win." Damien says. I shake my head and laugh.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your last chance to vote for Snow King and Snow Queen." The dj announces.

"For now let's dance people!!!" The dj shouts and everyone cheers and head to the dancefloor.

"Let's go dance." I satnd up and tug on Damien's hand.

"I don't dance Ellie." Ellie. He called me Ellie. " I-I mean Ella."

"For me?" I give him my famous pout and puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Only for you princess." He says and smirks. I lead him to the dance floor and the song 'Perfect by Ed Sheeran' plays.

Damien puts his arms on my waist and I put mine on his neck. We slow dance to the song and gaze into each other's eyes.

"Have I told you how beautiful you. look tonight?" He says with a husky voice.

I chuckle. "You just told me when we were at my house."

"Ella, what are you doing to me?" He says but it's like he's saying it to his self. I give him a confused look.

"Oh, nevermind. I'm gonna get some air." He said and walked off.

He left me there. Jerkface. I went over to my table and took a seat. But me being me just couldn't sit still so I just went over to the juice bar they had.

"You look stunning, Ella" He says from behind me.

"Ryan, I'm trying to enjoy this night please leave me alone." I plead to him not wanting to ruin a special night.

"Ella, I just wanted to show you something. Look behind me." He says.

I turn around to face him then behind him and I saw Damien and Violet making out at the edge of the room.

I gasp not believing what i'm seeing.

I fast walk to the table, grabbed my clutch and ran outside.

"Ella!" Damien calls and grabs my tiny wrist.

"Let go of me!" I snap at him.

"Where are you going?" He asks acting like he actually cares.

"Away from you and everyone else!" I yell feeling frustrated.

"The dance isn't over yet and they haven't announced the king and queen." He says. Oh so that he cares.

I laugh bitterly. "Why don't you go back to your ex and win that with her? I can't trust you anymore Damien. You asked me to be your date and honestly I thought you actually wanted me to go with you. I admit, when you asked me I was glad to have someone ask me but now I feel like an idiot to believe that-that- ugh. You know what just leave me alone." I say snatching my hand back from him and walking away.