Chapt. 16

Ella's POV

Right now we are all watching tv in the living room and the guys are sleeping over. So much for a girls night.

I'm sitting next to Damien. Well kinda. My head is on Damien's lap and my legs are on the arm rest.

I don't think Damien's paying attention to the movie though because he's playing with my hair. At some point in the movie. I got sleepy and fell asleep.

Damien's POV

We're watching a movie and a beautiful angel is sleeping on my lap. I wasn't paying any attention to the movie the whole time. I was busy playing with Ella's soft hair. Oh God don't even with her legs. Her long beautiful legs. Just looking at it could give me a boner. So when the movie ended. Everyone was fast asleep. So I brought Ella up to her room. I carry her bridal style into her room and shut the door closed.

I place her on the bed letting go of her and ahe whimpers. Her face turns into a frown. I take off my shirt leaving me in only my sweatpants.

She looks like shes having a nightmare. I've never experienced her having it. Within seconds she starts thrashing around the bed and screaming for help.

"Damien! Damie! Help me!! H-he-he's hurting me!! Let go off me! Somebody help!!" I look at her with wide eyes. Why did she call for me?

I tried going near her but she doesn't let me.

Ashton comes running in like a maniac.

"Ella!" Ashton shouts.

"Stay away from me! Don't touch me!!" Ella shouts. She looks so vulnerable and fragile.

Ashton sits by the bed frustrated. Ella is now curled up into a ball with her knees by her chest and her face burried in.

I walk to her. She doesn't realize and bring her in my arms. I can't stand seeing her like this. It breaks my heart. She tries to pull away but I don't let her.

"Shhh. It's Damie. It's okay. You're safe now Ellie." I use the nickname she gave me when we were kids. I loved it the second it came out of her mouth. But at some point she stopped calling me Damie. I became distant to her ever since I realized I love her. I didn't want to hurt her. But I just can't stay away from this beauty.

I whispered calming things to her until she fell asleep again.

"How the hell did you do that?" Ashton asks. I just shrug.

"She hasn't had a nightmare for months. And this is the worse one she's ever had." Ashton says frustratedly.

He kisses Ella on her forehead before leaving to go to his room.

I fell asleep with Ella in my arms. She didn't have a nightmare after that.

Ella's POV

"Look at her ugly hairclips! It look like someone threw up on it!" Ian says and everyone joins in laughing. Tears started forming in my eyes and I ran outside to the swings.

I sat in one of the swings for about an hour crying and Damie comes to me running.

"Ellie! I've been looking for you everywhere! Don't scare me like that again!" He rambles on worriedly.

I sniffle failing to stop Damie from knowing I was crying. By now my hairclips where on the ground.

"Ellie are you okay? Why are your hairclips on the ground?"

"I'm fine." I'm not.

Within seconds he's hugging me already. "I know you're not."

I cry into his chest and soon the crying turned to sobbing.

"Who made you cry?" He asks calmly holding back he's anger.

"H-he s-s-said m-my h-air-clips are ugly. A-and h-he made f-fun of me." I say in between sobs.

"Who Ellie?"

" I-Ian" I say.

He's body immediately becomes tense and he looks angry. Is he mad at me?

He bends down and grab the clips then puts it in my hair.

"I think it's beautiful. I think you are beautiful." He says with a smile. A grin tugs its way to my face and I hug him tighter, he hugs me back.

"I love you Damie." I mumble into his chest.

"I love you too Ellie." He says while rubbing the back of my head.

I snap awake realizing everything was a dream. I try to get up but there's something heavy on my waist. Oh look it's Damien's arm. WHAT THE HELL ITS DAMIEN'S ARM!!!

I let out an ear shrieking scream and Damien wake ups but ends up falling out the bed.

I let out a giggle and he glares at me. The foundation wore off and you can see the boobs I drew on his forehead.

"Why are you in my bed?" I say stiffling a laugh.

"You don't remember?" I shake my head.

He smirks. "Well I brought you up here when you fell asleep downstairs and when I wanted to leave you were begging me to sleep with you." He smirks cockily.

"Did not!" I pout like a 4 year old.

"Okay, fine. You had a terrible nightmare last night and I was able to calm you down but I fell asleep with you I guess." He finishes.

"Oh." I blushed as I realized he was shirtless.

"I'm gonna take a bath." I say.

"Okay. Can I join?" He smirks.

"Actually," I say in a seductive tone and walk towards him. "it would be fun wouldn't it? But you have a girlfriend dickhead." I smirk at him and flick my hair in his face then leave him dumbfounded.

~🖤~