Chapt. 22

Ella's PoV

I freeze. He looks down and lets go of my wrist.

"I-I D-Damien..." I was speechless. Don't even ask me why I didn't just tell him how I feel. I'm just pure stupid when it comes to these things.

"You don't have to say anything. I didn't tell you that hoping you would say it back." He says and walks away. I look back at his retreating figure with only one thing in my mind.

Why does he get to be the one who walks away all the time?!

And also he confessed he's feelings to me.

He confessed to me. He confessed- okay we get it!

I sigh. I need to clear my mind. I walk out of the noisy and packed house.

I sit on one of the big rocks near the beach waves.

A lot of thoughts swirl in my head making my head hurt.

Damien loves me?

Ryan's stalking me.

Do I love Damien?

Ryan is a creepy douchebag.

I think I love Damien too.

I start feeling sleepy.

Maybe 5 minutes wouldn't hurt right?

I yawn and lie on the rock.

~•~

I wake up in a really comfortable bed with Damien's arm draped around my waist.

Hold my food...Damien's arm?

I freeze. What the hell happened?! Then everything that happened last night hit me in my face and made me drop my food.

Beach party. Ryan being a creep and stalking me. Damien lashing out on me. Damien confessing his undying love for me. Me sleeping on the rock.

So how did I end up here? I turn around and see Damien sleeping peacefully.

I still can't believe he said he loves me.

And I love him.

Oh God I must look like a mess right now. Urgh!!

I try to get up without waking up Damien.

I am able to get his hand off me but he pulls me closer.

"Don't worry. You look beautiful. By the way, happy birthday princess." He mumbles. I blush and my heart melts.

"Thanks."

He opens his eyes.

"Why were you sleeping on the rock last night? Actually no, why were you even sleeping outside?" He asks.

"I was just thinking about stuff." I say looking down.

"Damien, I know you got mad at me last night for not telling you about what was on my mind-" he cuts me off.

"It's okay you don't have to tell-" I cut him off.

"No, I want to tell you." I say looking down. He nods. "Last night I got a text from...Ryan." He tenses up. "I think he's here...with us." I say.

"What do you mean?" He asks clearly trying to stay calm.

I turn around to find my phone and see it on the nightstand. I unlock it and show Damien our text conversation.

He reads it and looks at me once he's done.

"It's okay. I won't let him touch you." He hugs me and I bury my face in his chest. Bare chest. Bare chest? Bare chest! I blush. Stupid blush.